Sun's refuge is how guild hall should look like

Could we have a guild hall that is something like Sun's Refuge, instead of huge and empty place with pile of ruins? I never really liked any of the choices we have for guild halls and they are way too big for my taste and probably for a lot of small guilds. At least starting with small place and then have an option to expand, for those that want huge place would be nice.Right now, we have three choices that are all huge spaces. We need something for those that want their guild halls to be just simple HQ with necessary stuff like merchants, bank, npcs and all that. It would also be neat to have something like personal home instance has - groups of npcs that you helped at some point and now they could take refuge or being recruited and stationed at guild hall. Sun's refuge is very nice, because it's crowded with npcs, makes it lively. And then you go to guild hall and.. well...

Agree, I'm okay for guild halls to be big, but they are empty... would be cool if we have the DJ golem plus another one to summon group of npc's that we can choose and select locations: eg: Arcane Eye agents at the mine, charrs at the center... and yeah, why not the guy you met during your personnal story?

I very much enjoy the two HoT guild halls, each has its pluses and minuses but frankly I enjoy them. The PoF hall is meh in my opinion but I hear some like it. I have all three as private halls and they could absolutely use more NPCs you can add whether random animals or people.Edit: from the looks of the halls it seems the people who designed them had plans for further areas to be built up. Those plans seem to have been shelved for whatever reason. I would be neat to see what the devs had in mind.

@Yargesh.4965 said:I very much enjoy the two HoT guild halls, each has its pluses and minuses but frankly I enjoy them. The PoF hall is meh in my opinion but I hear some like it. I have all three as private halls and they could absolutely use more NPCs you can add whether random animals or people.Edit: from the looks of the halls it seems the people who designed them had plans for further areas to be built up. Those plans seem to have been shelved for whatever reason. I would be neat to see what the devs had in mind.

Have you unlock the full guild hall when being at least lvl 40 with your guild ? I had the same tought before i noticed the lvl 40 upgrade.

@serialkicker.5274 said:Could we have a guild hall that is something like Sun's Refuge, instead of huge and empty place with pile of ruins?

Empty?? You should come and take a look at our Lost Precipice. <3 I was looking for a place to put up a race track, but, alas, there is none! Our hall is so beautifully decorated, lots of places, even remote ones, done with great taste (with a few exceptions). (sighs) Wouldn't trade it for any other place. :)

@Ashantara.8731 said:

@"serialkicker.5274" said:Could we have a guild hall that is something like Sun's Refuge, instead of huge and empty place with pile of ruins?

Empty?? You should come and take a look at our Lost Precipice. <3 I was looking for a place to put up a race track, but, alas, there is none! Our hall is so beautifully decorated, lots of places, even remote ones, done with great taste (with a few exceptions). (sighs) Wouldn't trade it for any other place. :)

I believe you, but not every guild is big enough or has interest in putting thousands of gold just for decorations. Not to mention, from what I've seen - a lot of guilds with "full guild halls" have all kind of decorations that don't even fit. So, having "full and (personal opinion) eye candy" guild hall or having nice, lively and believable guild hall are two things. But in any case, the thing is still too large for some, decorated or not.Have you ever played modded Skyrim? Some people get huge castle or mansion mods for their home base and some get simple, nice looking house with only things that they actually need. Same idea applies here.

@serialkicker.5274 said:

@serialkicker.5274 said:Could we have a guild hall that is something like Sun's Refuge, instead of huge and empty place with pile of ruins?

I believe you, but not every guild is big enough or has interest in putting thousands of gold just for decorations. Not to mention, from what I've seen - a lot of guilds with "full guild halls" have all kind of decorations that don't even fit. So, having "full and (personal opinion) eye candy" guild hall or having nice, lively and believable guild hall are two things. But in any case, the thing is still too large for some, decorated or not.Have you ever played modded Skyrim? Some people get huge castle or mansion mods for their home base and some get simple, nice looking house with only things that they actually need. Same idea applies here.

Lol my guild hall looks like a skritt town. Cus decorations are so random and outta place.

@Lavith.8930 said:

@Yargesh.4965 said:I very much enjoy the two HoT guild halls, each has its pluses and minuses but frankly I enjoy them. The PoF hall is meh in my opinion but I hear some like it. I have all three as private halls and they could absolutely use more NPCs you can add whether random animals or people.Edit: from the looks of the halls it seems the people who designed them had plans for further areas to be built up. Those plans seem to have been shelved for whatever reason. I would be neat to see what the devs had in mind.

Have you unlock the full guild hall when being at least lvl 40 with your guild ? I had the same tought before i noticed the lvl 40 upgrade.

I am not including the zone that can be unlocked at LVL 40. There are a couple of places outside of those zones that have the look of being the base of something else.

@"serialkicker.5274" said:[...] But in any case, the thing is still too large for some, decorated or not.Have you ever played modded Skyrim? Some people get huge castle or mansion mods for their home base and some get simple, nice looking house with only things that they actually need. Same idea applies here.

Well, that is true for player housing but not for guild halls. I was merely disagreeing that "That is how guild halls should have looked like!" :)

I wouldn't mind player housing where you can choose from a variety of options and do whatever you please. Guild halls, on the other hand, are IMO perfect the way they are, there is room enough for all and you can take a stroll and enjoy a variety of beautiful places. (Edit: By the way, I wouldn't want my player housing to look like Sun's Refuge. I would prefer locations like the ones you suggested above, not a cave.)

Archived