PoF Metas

I'm trying to get the last couple of achievements that I need from the core five maps of PoF, but the maps are basically ghost towns unless a guild is running something. There's sometimes a semi-decent sized bounty group, too.

So here's the question. Does anyone know if there's a guild that does PoF Metas? Or, if no guild sets up for them, is there a schedule somewhere for groups? A Discord group for planning the matas, even?

My main focus at the moment is Junundu Whisperer in The Desolation. I've been trying to get it for a long, long time now, but more often than not I'm the only one even there. Any help at all is very much appreciated.

Joining a guild might be the least hassle.

Other than that, try during prime time when maps in general are a lot more active.

Make sure to check the lfg frequently since just randomly showing up to an event has little chance of success. In general the map metas see some of the most activity only superceded by bounty runs and steps for the 5th mount collection.

@SunsetGuardian.5921 said:When is prime time? I've checked the lfg day in and day out, and there's nothing but bounties and sometimes the Maw meta that shows up. I even put myself in the lfg, tagged up, for over an hour and only got five people for the meta.

Broadly speaking prime time is late afternoon and evening in the regions where the servers are based. The time of day will depend on which time zone you're in and which region your server is in.

EU prime time is about 4-5pm GMT to 11pm GMT.

Archived