Home instance node not available ??

The Volatile Magic Vendor in the new episode 5 map does not seem to be selling the home instance node. Map chat suggests it is available for some people and not for others. What are the conditions we need to meet in order to purchase it?

If it matters, I have explored the map (except 1 POI I need to figure out how to get to) but have not finished the story. My Journal is open at The Crystal Dragon (enter the auditorium).

Please fix or advise what I need to do to get the node.

+1 - This happened before with another new map. If you had at least one node in your home (from some version of the Living World - I don't remember the specifics. Maybe, it was just the previous zone's node.), then the new one doesn't show. (One of the previous posts... I stopped scrolling after 15 pages... https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/comment/793512)

@"Gildana.8529" said:+1 - This happened before with another new map. If you had at least one node in your home (from some version of the Living World - I don't remember the specifics. Maybe, it was just the previous zone's node.), then the new one doesn't show. (One of the previous posts... I stopped scrolling after 15 pages... https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/comment/793512)

During S3 .... the nodes for ep 1 and ep 2 were the same id. I think it happened other times as well.

@Greyling.4768 said:It's showing up for some players, and others still can't see it.

It's showing up for players that don't own the node that is using the same id... For exemple: I have no nodes, so I can see it on the vendor. But the people complaining are people who own every other node. It's just a issue of Anet changing the item id so everyone will be able to see it again.

Archived