[Suggestion] Create a recipe for Essence of Luck (Legendary)

5x Essence of Luck (Exotic) could be crafted into 2x Essence of Luck (Legendary) and maintain the same # of luck. This would be really useful for either storage or turning luck in to Drooburt for the achievement.

It would be especially nice off-season after Lunar New Year ends for individuals who store luck between LNY since they are at the account cap.

@Khisanth.2948 said:but that is also the most useless tier ...

if any work is going to be put into this then fix it properly by giving other uses for luck and not just sweep things under the rug

But this rug is made of beautiful gold coins! ;)

Jokes aside, IMO if you are capped and want to convert luck to legendary for storage reasons during the off season LNY, then you don’t care about which tier of luck is useless, only that you can store it.

Would be great if there was a zero point AP that gave you a drooburt vendor for maxing luck so you could just open it up to ‘donate’ your luck to him off season too.

I don’t expect Anet to put in much more effort on the capped-luck crowd than they already have with the current festival achievement since it is such a small demographic. But I hope that a recipe would be a small enough change that would (in my eyes) be significant enough to allow for dealing with luck long term.

@Danikat.8537 said:Honestly I don't know why there isn't one already.

My guess is that because the legendary tier was added retrospectively and intended to be a reward for account progression with zero cash value - it just wasn’t considered at the time.

This AP was the first time any type of QoL has been introduced for luck-capped players, so hopefully they take it that 1 step further at the very least :)

Archived