Progression just mounts is very week ?

Gele.2048

Can we get faction progression instead all to be inside masteries and also can we get STATS of progression like + 5 power when u lvl up whit some faction like the titles in gw 1 in eye of the north it was amazing and nightfall u gain more dps and less dps vs demons example that was a thing that id love to grind in gw 2 not just mounts i mean they are the selling point and they are ok but what after ? for pve only ofc

The reason they went with the mastery system instead of a level cap increase is because they wanted to avoid the power creep that comes with increased stats, and players feeling like they're at a disadvantage without all the masteries. So it's highly unlikely they will add stats to masteries now.

Factions aren't out of the question since they did that in HoT but again it wouldn't give stat bonuses, only extra options.

@Just a flesh wound.3589 said:Will this increase in power be in WvW? It's sort of PvE. If it is, wont that cause problems in that area?

it will increment very little lets say we get like 200 power maxed caped and is small progression will not change the game that much but it will make us feel like we are going somewhere more why not ? just in pve i like the feeling that ill be stronger

@Rhanoa.3960 said:It really doesn't matter what the progression is towards the same crowd of folks will complain it is a GRIND, chore, job, takes too long, it's too hard, or gated.

Then they will want the same thing you and I already put in the effort to acquire.

well i need reason to grind im login and then login out i dont see what to do in the game anymore skins are not progression you can buy them whit credit card i dont see ANY value in them what so ever , so making my char little stronger will be good and not game braking at all :)

@Danikat.8537 said:The reason they went with the mastery system instead of a level cap increase is because they wanted to avoid the power creep that comes with increased stats, and players feeling like they're at a disadvantage without all the masteries. So it's highly unlikely they will add stats to masteries now.

Factions aren't out of the question since they did that in HoT but again it wouldn't give stat bonuses, only extra options.

we can have very small power creep something that will motivate me to log in like 0.1 % more power if i grind for a month or something and all that exp will goes toward some goal , right now i dont see reason to log in its dead for me and i think POF will be short 5 maps ok 4 things to ride ill max them in the first month and what after ?sorry for my English not my native language

Archived