Elite Idea - Banshee: The Minions Commander

Hoover.6394

got this idea from replying another post...

Necromancer >> BANSHEE - The Screaming Minions Commander

Main Feature: Banshee Scream converts a large selection of Animals (or other living creature) into a Flesh Pet that follows player all the time, when player is down, transfer that to the Pet, and it disappears for short amount of time. If Pet is down, it transfer a large amount of health to player, shield if player is full.

Player has Full control of Flesh pet, all other minions follows Flesh Pet's moves.

When enter "Screaming Shroud" gain Deaf Atmosphere, mute all foes close to BANSHEE and Flesh Pet, and they get blind & fear every 5 sec in battle.

Screaming Utility Skill, Flesh pet scream with Banshee, DEAF (blind & fear) foes.

Leaping Utility Skill: Flesh pet, followed shortly by all other minions, leaping at a target the Banshee screams at.

Weapon: Access to Shortbow, shooting out Screaming Souls that chills foes and feed the Flesh Pet.

New Minions: undead Fleshreaver, undead fleshmole, undead soul hooker

I really love the idea of dominant minion commander character!

@Rivid.9628 said:Could make use the Mesmer concept for Necromancer, in which your weapon skills summons undead creatures and your Screaming Shroud commands them to do specific actions together rather than rely on utility undead.

Cool idea, i really enjoy playing Mesmer too so i can see that working well.I'm really into creepy looking minions, so i d love to see more designs, maybe the summoned minions are the shadow/ghost version of your target

@Hoover.6394 said:

@Kotte.2460 said:Banshees don't have anything to do with minions.

Banshee's cry = bossy commander, that's the idea. we not talking about the banshee in actual irish lore.

But what you are suggesting is actually kind of the opposite of a banshee. In actual lore, hearing the wail of the banshee is a premonition of death. What you are suggesting is reanimation...or fake life.

@Graymalkyn.8076 said:

@Kotte.2460 said:Banshees don't have anything to do with minions.

Banshee's cry = bossy commander, that's the idea. we not talking about the banshee in actual irish lore.

But what you are suggesting is actually kind of the opposite of a banshee. In actual lore, hearing the wail of the banshee is a premonition of death. What you are suggesting is reanimation...or fake life.

The Banshee's wail will give the gift of death to living creatures and turning them into the undead Flesh Pet, those minions, they dont have life

Archived