armistice bastion "glow" — Guild Wars 2 Forums

armistice bastion "glow"

I love this area, and for people who have it when you use the special action key, you get a nice "smokey ghostly ethereal" look to your character. I would love to have this as an infusion pls. A WvW infusion sounds nice for once.

Comments

  • DemonSeed.3528DemonSeed.3528 Member ✭✭✭✭

    We've brought up wvw infusions before but they didn't listen or acknowledge it. Maybe they are doing stuff behind the scenes to monetize it - even that we don't know. As for now, it's just wishful thinking for us.

  • Duckota.4769Duckota.4769 Member ✭✭✭

    @Mazreal Blackknight.1564 said:
    I love this area, and for people who have it when you use the special action key, you get a nice "smokey ghostly ethereal" look to your character. I would love to have this as an infusion pls. A WvW infusion sounds nice for once.

    Maybe an acc bound wvw infusion that can only be bought in the area? One that acts as a gold sink and a reason to buy the pass? Perhaps?

  • Sure even as a super random drop from keep lords in wvw. I’d farm for it!

  • Justine.6351Justine.6351 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @DemonSeed.3528 said:
    We've brought up wvw infusions before but they didn't listen or acknowledge it. Maybe they are doing stuff behind the scenes to monetize it - even that we don't know. As for now, it's just wishful thinking for us.

    ?
    There are WvW infusions.

    Anet buff me :-(
    Make me good at game!

  • DemonSeed.3528DemonSeed.3528 Member ✭✭✭✭

    Aura infusions, in reference with op, "smoky ghostly ethereal look". Op was not referring to non aura infusions. WvW does not have its own aura infusions.

  • sephiroth.4217sephiroth.4217 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Duckota.4769 said:

    @Mazreal Blackknight.1564 said:
    I love this area, and for people who have it when you use the special action key, you get a nice "smokey ghostly ethereal" look to your character. I would love to have this as an infusion pls. A WvW infusion sounds nice for once.

    Maybe an acc bound wvw infusion that can only be bought in the area? One that acts as a gold sink and a reason to buy the pass? Perhaps?

    I would buy the pass to get the infusion.

    Not to brag, but I put together a puzzle in 4 days and the box said 2-4 years.
    Please allow team queue with rewards again at our own discretion.
    Apologies if I come off as dry or blunt.

  • Voltekka.2375Voltekka.2375 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Mazreal Blackknight.1564 said:
    Sure even as a super random drop from keep lords in wvw. I’d farm for it!

    Keep lords? Is this pve? No, Diamond legends should drop this

  • @Voltekka.2375 said:

    @Mazreal Blackknight.1564 said:
    Sure even as a super random drop from keep lords in wvw. I’d farm for it!

    Keep lords? Is this pve? No, Diamond legends should drop this

    So you don't want this? I don't see many diamond legends around anymore.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.