armistice bastion "glow" — Guild Wars 2 Forums

armistice bastion "glow"

I love this area, and for people who have it when you use the special action key, you get a nice "smokey ghostly ethereal" look to your character. I would love to have this as an infusion pls. A WvW infusion sounds nice for once.

Comments

• DemonSeed.3528DemonSeed.3528 Member ✭✭✭✭

We've brought up wvw infusions before but they didn't listen or acknowledge it. Maybe they are doing stuff behind the scenes to monetize it - even that we don't know. As for now, it's just wishful thinking for us.

• Duckota.4769Duckota.4769 Member ✭✭✭

@Mazreal Blackknight.1564 said:
    I love this area, and for people who have it when you use the special action key, you get a nice "smokey ghostly ethereal" look to your character. I would love to have this as an infusion pls. A WvW infusion sounds nice for once.

Maybe an acc bound wvw infusion that can only be bought in the area? One that acts as a gold sink and a reason to buy the pass? Perhaps?

• Sure even as a super random drop from keep lords in wvw. I’d farm for it!

• Justine.6351Justine.6351 Member ✭✭✭✭

@DemonSeed.3528 said:
    We've brought up wvw infusions before but they didn't listen or acknowledge it. Maybe they are doing stuff behind the scenes to monetize it - even that we don't know. As for now, it's just wishful thinking for us.

?
    There are WvW infusions.

Anet buff me :-(
    Make me good at game!

• DemonSeed.3528DemonSeed.3528 Member ✭✭✭✭

Aura infusions, in reference with op, "smoky ghostly ethereal look". Op was not referring to non aura infusions. WvW does not have its own aura infusions.

• sephiroth.4217sephiroth.4217 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Duckota.4769 said:

Maybe an acc bound wvw infusion that can only be bought in the area? One that acts as a gold sink and a reason to buy the pass? Perhaps?

I would buy the pass to get the infusion.

• Voltekka.2375Voltekka.2375 Member ✭✭✭✭

Sure even as a super random drop from keep lords in wvw. I’d farm for it!

Keep lords? Is this pve? No, Diamond legends should drop this

• @Voltekka.2375 said:

Sure even as a super random drop from keep lords in wvw. I’d farm for it!

Keep lords? Is this pve? No, Diamond legends should drop this

So you don't want this? I don't see many diamond legends around anymore.