WvW Mount Bug — Guild Wars 2 Forums

WvW Mount Bug

sinsrock.1702sinsrock.1702 Member ✭✭

Hey guys so I had a mount bug where my chr basically was standing on the mount... I couldn't really do anything lol except activate a few skills ! I could however dance with the mount which was hilarious so I made a video full of memes and rolled with it check it out :D

Comments

• Turkeyspit.3965Turkeyspit.3965 Member ✭✭✭✭

Been reported several times in bug fixes. I hope it gets fixed soon because the only in game solution is to switch maps, which if there are queues, kinda sucks.

• Dawdler.8521Dawdler.8521 Member ✭✭✭✭

As funny as it is, it's actually 10x worse than what's seen from the bugged players point of view - from everyone elses point of view, you will be warping all over place without a single smooth movement. It's a complete desync. Some classes in particular becomes insanely strong when having this, thieves most notably.

• what really!?! well thankfully I was on my s/wh instead of longbow then huh xD!!! it was funny to make a meme vid tho :)

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.