Rifle/GS build that makes use of warclaw

Loading.4503

Heres a fun little build to mess around with.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vJAQJARUjMdQXIWFCmdAnIGICKsFehVwCgIYA0vY6nCA-jVSBQBA4QAcFlfUS9ndu/gxeAAX4IAQuLAAe0FYGlgbGCAWUArqUVVVSBExyI-w

So make sure you are on the rifle when u mount up so when you use battle maul to engage, you proc the intellingence sigil and the 6th rune bonus for a full crit and quickness volley with an extra 5% bonus damage. Then swap to gs, bullscharge and finish them up.

@OloAp.6184 said:Not the best build, especially since you have no burst. With all the blocks and reflects out there, you are basically screwed. Rifle warrior depends so much on it`s burst and dmg output. You have no crit dmg!

thanks for the feedback OloAp.6184. Im not sure what you mean by I have no crit damage, its full berserker gear. And about the no burst, like I mentioned, you can start off your fights with a full crit volley with quickness which is a lot of burst dmg. Maybe you meant burst as in f1? Like I said, its just a build to utilize using the warclaw where you can use the battle maul attack and burdst some people down that's not paying attenhtion or something.

@BlackTruth.6813 said:Props to trying out core Warrior with rifle though, I don't think I can ever play rifle without Berserker, it feels impossible

yea I know how you feel, I usually never touch rifle, but im having fun with this build cause its all about that first initial attack with volley. I usually don't even think about using killshot.

To be fair, you SHOULD use kill shot but only to bait out a dodge and make people overthink. Normal F1 has mind game potental.

I.E Stow weapon or switch weapon cancel the animation so you don't waste adrenaline

I can't see myself playing Rifle without Arms either, really want that 100% crit rate incase they overtihnk and don't dodge.

I played rifle core warrior most of the time in wvw in the past few months. I use Arms traitline instead of strength for bursts to always crit and reduced signet CDs (with unblockable every now and then - it helps sometimes quite a bit). It is very satisfying to land 10-15k+ crits. Also, Signet of Fury or Signet of Might instead of Bull's Charge and To the Limit instead of Healing Singet.One of the biggest issues which make warrior rifle builds impractical (at least for big fights) are firebrands and other boon spamming supports and "Obstructed" without obstacles and "Out of range" within range.I wanted to test Valkyrie gear (or something non-conventional) with Burst Precision and Unsuspecting Foe, it could be interesting, but motivation to test stuff in this sad meta is close to zero.

@Loading.4503 said:I mean honestly theres nothing special, just a gs rifle build, its just built around having a lot of quickness to burst people down rightaway

And when you find someone with half a brain he might actually pop an invuln and your 5 sec quickness is wasted,and after that you have None.So no this build aint particularly build around high quickness uptime,using it from mount only is a gimmicky thing thats very situational which only procs once in a fight,where heightend only procs at 50% for 4 sec only. Besides having no disc in wvw is egh anyway, warri sprint - adren gain on swap ( when you kite out with gs and swap to rifle you can insta burst again ) - immob removal - burst skills recharge 15% faster - is much more viable in wvw overall.

@Caedmon.6798 said:

@Loading.4503 said:I mean honestly theres nothing special, just a gs rifle build, its just built around having a lot of quickness to burst people down rightaway

And when you find someone with half a brain he might actually pop an invuln and your 5 sec quickness is wasted,and after that you have None.So no this build aint particularly build around high quickness uptime,using it from mount only is a gimmicky thing thats very situational which only procs once in a fight,where heightend only procs at 50% for 4 sec only. Besides having no disc in wvw is egh anyway, warri sprint - adren gain on swap ( when you kite out with gs and swap to rifle you can insta burst again ) - immob removal - burst skills recharge 15% faster - is much more viable in wvw overall.

yea pretty much that's it, its a gimmick.im not saying this is a build to go 1vxing on or anything, just something to go kill people with half a brain for a couple of laughs.

Archived