Relinks - NA Hosts Speculation

Shining One.1635

It feels like the matchups have gotten a lot better since a couple of those choices were demoted to guest, so I personally hope they stay there.

As for speculation, I don't think it matters, it's just nice to see even guests labeled above medium, it means the population isn't as bad as some people would have you believe.

@HazyDaisy.4107 said:It feels like the matchups have gotten a lot better since a couple of those choices were demoted to guest, so I personally hope they stay there.

As for speculation, I don't think it matters, it's just nice to see even guests labeled above medium, it means the population isn't as bad as some people would have you believe.

WvW has felt very active the past few weeks, even in T4. Of course there are always down times in the lower tiers with greater coverage gaps, and particularly with Kaineng/Darkhaven who are about as dead as can be. Still, I see lots of zergs and players out and about most hours of the day as of late and I'm online at some pretty weird hours for a Canadian player.

I'm not saying there has been a significant increase in activity but, I do think it feels more populated which is obviously great.

@Djamonja.6453 said:

@HazyDaisy.4107 said:It feels like the matchups have gotten a lot better since a couple of those choices were demoted to guest, so I personally hope they stay there.

They won't stay there, unless you think Kaineng will remain a host? It's really not a good matchup system when you have a permanent tier 1 server and a permanent tier 4 server.

And it's not like either of those 2 servers are close to loose the statsKN barely has over 100ppt and BG barely below 200

Archived