Berserker Soulbeast Ganking Episode 2 - Let's Talk About Sic Em — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Berserker Soulbeast Ganking Episode 2 - Let's Talk About Sic Em

Is it overpowered, is it balanced? Maybe it's underpowered but just annoying.

Regardless of opinion one thing is certain, the sound of screaming children goes hand in hand with this skill.

Comments

• Euthymias.7984Euthymias.7984 Member ✭✭✭

Regardless of opinion one thing is certain, the sound of screaming children goes hand in hand with this skill

• bOTEB.1573bOTEB.1573 Member ✭✭✭✭

Wishlist:
    Everything that kills me should be nerfed
    Remove all time gates - I play more than some people yet I receive the same rewards per day/week (PvP/WvW tickets etc)
    ANET developments/events and everything else should be in a schedule with the time I play

• Gamble.4580Gamble.4580 Member ✭✭✭

Lol was laughing whole video!! Send to Anet with a ty card

• melandru.3876melandru.3876 Member ✭✭✭

best part is 1min 26

when some random kitten would just say LOS IT NOOB

ye guy in vid did, and still got rekt by a 11k maul followup that hits through the object

• melandru.3876melandru.3876 Member ✭✭✭

or 3.35 "but zerker soulbeast is glassy just burst it

RANGER RUNS THE 10 MILES marathon in new record time (they have no mobility right)

• Trevor Boyer.6524Trevor Boyer.6524 Member ✭✭✭✭

No idea why they moved this to Community Creations. It's a pvp montage video, posted in a thread designed to perk discussion about Sic Em in the pvp subforum. Every other pvp montage video posted gets to stay in the pvp section. Why is this video any different?

Now it gets to be posted in a subforum where no one will see it. GG

• Asuran.5469Asuran.5469 Member ✭✭

lol didn't expect babies.

• I've actually watched this video twice since you uploaded it and I can't decide if you're saying the build is fine but people are crybabies, or if you're demonstrating that it is busted in an amusing way.

• Sandzibar.5134Sandzibar.5134 Member ✭✭✭

@Twilight Tempest.7584 said:
    I've actually watched this video twice since you uploaded it and I can't decide if you're saying the build is fine but people are crybabies, or if you're demonstrating that it is busted in an amusing way.

a little from column a) a little from column b) I suspect.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.