Restraining Order achievement. Where? when? [solved] TY for the info

Clear answer: There is an event at the Olmakhan Camp (see waypoint, it takes place after the collecting of soul binders) where you can find and interact with those soul binder pylons by flying around within the marked area (they radiate a pink light, so they are easy to spot), or fly around up high on your griffon during the final meta event to spot them. Approach them, press your Special Action key to bind the chain, then again to drop the load. Do that 50 times.

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:I just fly through those um...Crystal? (I can't remember what they are called. They show up near the end of the Meta in the center of the map.) things on my Skyscale (and press Special Action key, though I'm not sure one needs to do that).You do need to press the key (and not once, but twice, i think - the special action changes after the first keypress).

When the Olmakhan Camp is going to Level 3 and after the collect-soulbinders event there are two events around the camp where you can make this achievement:

1. You have to catch (and kill) three enemies when they are running fast. You can do this on raptor etc. and have to be near them to get the special-action key.This only counts one per enemy and if other players have stopped it, you have to wait until it starts running again.

2. After the above event is finished you have to collect/destroy (first special action key press make them a rock, second keypress drops them down) items in the air around the camp. You should already have borrowed a skyscale and be waiting in the sky or on a high rock when the event starts. The event finishes after a certain amount of items were collected. The items respawn during the event but other players can "steal" your items (when the are faster at an item). So, if there are a lot of other players that also collect, you may need several metas to finish the achievement.