Crafting Ascended Zojja Gear, wanna maybe help a little bit? — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Crafting Ascended Zojja Gear, wanna maybe help a little bit?

Joma.8672Joma.8672 Member
edited August 12, 2019 in Players Helping Players

i just started Crafting The Ascended gear Zojja(Berserker)

this is what i got so far:
5 X Lesser Vision Crystal
1 X Vision Crystal
Deldrimor Steel Helmet Casing
Deldrimor Steel Helmet lining
Deldrimor Steel Pauldron Lining
Deldrimor Steel Gauntlet plates
Deldrimor Steel steel gloves
Deldrimor Steel chestplate padding

what i still need:
Deldrimor Steel boot lining
Deldrimor Steel Legging Panel
Deldrimor Steel steel lining
Deldrimor Steel Pauldron Casing
Deldrimor Steel Chestplate panel
6 X Zojja Berserker Insignia

this takes up all of my gold, any chance somebody wanna donate something to me, so i can finally try the raid(and fractals)?

Everything helps, thank you for your time :)

my name ingame is: Joma.8672

Have a perfect day :)

Comments

• VanWilder.6923VanWilder.6923 Member ✭✭✭

You do not need ascended gears to do Raid and I believe most of the groups do not ask ping gears either.
    Ascended gears are needed to play high level Fractal so you can put in the AR. Take your time to craft the components. There is no need to hurry.

Good luck and have fun

• Joma.8672Joma.8672 Member
    edited August 12, 2019

i know, but we tried once and it was completely too hard(also forgot to mention Fractals, want to go higher then i am now) :pensive:
    i am having fun, but around 300 gold is kinda too much for me...
    gonna do silver tonight, that is always fun :)

thank you for the respond, and have a perfect day :)

• Khisanth.2948Khisanth.2948 Member ✭✭✭✭

@VanWilder.6923 said:
    You do not need ascended gears to do Raid and I believe most of the groups do not ask ping gears either.
    Ascended gears are needed to play high level Fractal so you can put in the AR. Take your time to craft the components. There is no need to hurry.

Good luck and have fun

... and if you are going to get ascended gear, weapons and trinkets would be a better starting point

• @Khisanth.2948 said:
    ... and if you are going to get ascended gear, weapons and trinkets would be a better starting point

Good advice. Trinkets only require investing time and offer a decent boost to stats. They also allow you to add enough Agony Resistance to fractal at the lower tiers, which gives you an opportunity to get ascended gear as drops.

Hype is the path to the dark side. Hype leads to unfulfilled expectations. Disappointment leads to anger. Anger leads to disgust. Disgust leads to "oh, new shinies! I'm back!"

• Khisanth.2948Khisanth.2948 Member ✭✭✭✭

also for fractals(probably raids too), knowing the fight mechanics and your build(rotation, possible adjustment to the build based on the fight, etc.) is a lot more important than your gear.

• Dami.5046Dami.5046 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 12, 2019

Crikey what a cheek.
    I had to farm for my sets, the first took me a few months but i got there and i never asked for a hand out.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.