Do the bandit death marks go away?

@Loosmaster.8263 said:It disappears only if your mark gets used. In other words, if someone else is near you and has one, it's random on who's will be used.

No that's not how it works. Merely spawning the executioner does not consume any marks. If the executioner is defeated, it produces an executioner's bag for every player with a mark, and consumes the mark. The mark is basically a currency that is traded for those bags.

@Leablo.2651 said:

@Loosmaster.8263 said:It disappears only if
your
mark gets used. In other words, if someone else is near you and has one, it's random on who's will be used.

No that's not how it works. Merely spawning the executioner does not consume any marks. If the executioner is defeated, it produces an executioner's bag for
every
player with a mark, and consumes the mark. The mark is basically a currency that is traded for those bags.

I can still get the bag after the Legendary and still have my mark.

@Loosmaster.8263 said:

your
mark gets used. In other words, if someone else is near you and has one, it's random on who's will be used.

No that's not how it works. Merely spawning the executioner does not consume any marks. If the executioner is defeated, it produces an executioner's bag for
every
player with a mark, and consumes the mark. The mark is basically a currency that is traded for those bags.

Even if that's true, that'd be a bug and not the general case. Feel free to prove otherwise.

@Loosmaster.8263 said:

your

every

You can get multiple marks and they stack, you probably had more than one.

@Ryukai.6524 said:

your

every

You can get multiple marks and they stack, you probably had more than one.

Nope, never had more than one. They were hard to come by but the Noticies dropped quite frequently.