What's currently the best power spec/build for T4 ?

Hi there, what's your thoughts abut power builds for T4 fractals ? I really don't like to play condi specs, so that's why I'm looking for power spec able to do T4. Qt benchmarks shows only condi builds have best dps, but this was only in testing environment, how about in real environment like any of the last T4 fractals ?

Ran a couple T4s with my Spellbreaker - Full Berserker with Assassins weapons & Strength runes. Had no issues. The couple times we did wipe (Urban Battleground) I was the last one alive by a WIDE margin. Had my Tactics traitline running for PS & EA of course. Magebane Tether & Dagger AA stacks might almost instantly.

@CptAurellian.9537 said:Dunno about engi capabilities, but DH is probably one of the best (if not the best) choices for a fractal power dps due to its versatility.

Engi has extremely high burst, reasonable sustained damage, ez access to vulnerability and can provide a lot of other cool stuff like stealth for skips or might prestack. Although specs like DH and tempest are far more popular and quite frankly much simpler to play. ;)

Dragonhunter is the best power build by far. It has group blocks, it has aoe pulls and solid CC, aoe blind on greatsword, and incredible aoe burst and cc through traps.

After that you're probably looking at holosmith and daredevil, but dragonhunter trounces them in aoe damage and utility.

@vaxjani.9073 said:If we only talk about normal T4 then DH, Weaver (or Tempest) and Daredevil are definitely good. For 99CM and 100CM (they are also T4) Weaver is the best, there is no competition.

Only if you have a good comp. Weaver is ridiculously squishy without a chrono and healer.

Archived