Multi-Language structures

viquing.8254

Since we have mixed-languages servers with FR/DE/EN mixed,is it possible to add an universal label after each structure name like :

• "My language structure (T1)" <= with T1 = tower 1 who appear in every language.

Which give as an example :

• "Sunnyhill (T1)" / "Colline ensoleillée (T1)" / "Sonniger Hügel (T1)" / "Colina soleada (T1)".
  • "Cragtop (T2)" etc.

So that everyone, even the worst english guy can understand that "T1" under attack in chat = this tower.With T label for tower, K for keeps, S for supply. (<= or use whatever label, but put one fix for every language please.)

I mean atm it's nearly impossible to communicate with each clients with his langague who give differents name. Particulary when you had your langague abreviation for years...

@"viquing.8254" said:I mean atm it's nearly impossible to communicate with each clients with his langague who give differents name. Particulary when you had your langague abreviation for years...Yeah, because they're silly enough to keep using pointless names that no one cares about. Even discounting that links become native language, just say direction or type.

For example on Alpine:BayHillsGarriWest towerEast towerWest campEast campNorth campSouth campSpawntower (southwest/southeast tower)Spawncamp (southwest/southeast camp)

There. Is that hard to say? Most of them are also easily shortened while still understandable (north camp = nc).

So you dont have to say "there are quite a few incoming to Cragtop {link}, possibly as many as 17 red enemies with at least 8 scourges in power specs and a rather annoying staff stomper daredevil, they going up the ramp now as they just captured Foghaven {link} where they killed me, if anyone by chance is close for a revival" in perfect English, you can just say "inc 15+ east tower" and anyone in any language should be able to understand it well enough.

Have a button around the chat window that when you press it will link the closest tower/keep/camp/poi to you, with additional button or/chat shortcut so you can enter enemy color/#'s faster and it will relay it to others in their default language. Problem solved.Also ewp should automatically be relayed in /team chat with the link, I've brought this up many times:

*** has pulled EWP on border@location [ewp_waypoint_link]

Sure, they can omit who pulled it but it's essential to have the waypoint link pop up in team chat immediately because there's already a few seconds wasted trying to type it out and relay info. Even the increased duration on ewp did not fix it's problems but that's another thread on its own.