Elite Specializations — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Elite Specializations

Is it possible for one character to own both Elite Specializations, permitting a player to switch back and forth between the two?

Comments

• Jethro.9376Jethro.9376 Member ✭✭✭

Yes, but only one elite spec can be equipped at the time.

• knite.1542knite.1542 Member ✭✭✭

It's the normal practice.

so you are still salty about that.

• Is it possible for one character to own both "Elite Specializations", permitting a player to switch back and forth between the two?

• Ashantara.8731Ashantara.8731 Member ✭✭✭✭

@DuiePyle.4398 said:
    Is it possible for one character to own both "Elite Specializations", permitting a player to switch back and forth between the two?

Is there a reason you posted the question again after it had been answered?

• Linken.6345Linken.6345 Member ✭✭✭✭

maybe 2 threads that got merged?

• Sylvia.4870Sylvia.4870 Member ✭✭
    edited October 1, 2019

One can only equip one elite specialization at the time. Therefore, one cannot have 2 of them at the same time.

• Linken.6345Linken.6345 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Sylvia.4870 said:
    One can only equip one elite specialization at the time. Therefore, one cannot have 2 of them at the same time.

Thats not what the OP is asking.
    DuiePyle.4398
    permitting a player to switch back and forth between the two?

Yes you can..... its not asking if you can have both sloted at the same time.

• @Linken.6345 said:

@Sylvia.4870 said:

Thats not what the OP is asking.
    DuiePyle.4398
    permitting a player to switch back and forth between the two?

Yes you can..... its not asking if you can have both sloted at the same time.

Oh, I see.

• With the upcoming Build Templates, it's going to be even easier to switch back and forth.

• @Ashantara.8731 said:

@DuiePyle.4398 said:
    Is it possible for one character to own both "Elite Specializations", permitting a player to switch back and forth between the two?

Is there a reason you posted the question again after it had been answered?

Yes Ashantara, there is..... I can only sight my proficiency at using forams is not very good. My apologies.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.