Facet of Strength

Virdo.1540

@Virdo.1540 said:Isnt it kinda weak? 1Might every 3seconds to a max of 4 (8 with max. Concentration) for a 2-Bar upkeep cost is pretty bad imo

Its passive m8 effect imo it is ok, what else could u think of it lacks, damage on its activation?Imo I am against of everything result in boon, maybe it should give some other direct effect, like +100 power while under some certain effect with addition of the passive m8.

@Aeolus.3615 said:

@Virdo.1540 said:i think it changing to 2might every 3sec (so 8 / 16 with max concentration) wouldnt change much when it comes to heralds appearence, but it wouldnt really hurt its role as supporter

I would say it’s already easy to stack and upkeep 100% might in a small group.Adding more m8 would not be a good Thing imo.

u mean as herald? Imagine a group, with players playing what they like (so no meta) and the herald there is the supporter

atm it gives only very little might to the group

@Virdo.1540 said:

@Virdo.1540 said:i think it changing to 2might every 3sec (so 8 / 16 with max concentration) wouldnt change much when it comes to heralds appearence, but it wouldnt really hurt its role as supporter

I would say it’s already easy to stack and upkeep 100% might in a small group.Adding more m8 would not be a good Thing imo.

u mean as herald? Imagine a group, with players playing what they like (so no meta) and the herald there is the supporter

atm it gives only very little might to the group

That’s what I do in part of my wvw group, since we don’t strictly play meta.Passive 1k regen to 10Tablet and f2 traited to 10, every 3 sec 3k heals to 5 and 10 players and much more.

Our might it’s always 25 :/ due how easy and low effort boon stack happens, since every type of skills it’s boon or condi.