Report: Stuck in Queue - Page 23 — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home PVP

Report: Stuck in Queue

Comments

• Matt.4536Matt.4536 Member
    edited June 6, 2020

I can press either of the queue buttons but nothing happens. I can click them repeatedly and the queue just doesn't start for me. People who are in party with me can't queue either. When I leave party - queue works for them. Please fix before Sunday, 7 June 2020, if possible. I wanna play before 3v3 season ends.

• I am having the same issue as Matt. Nothing happens for me when I select either unranked or ranked PvP. Even when I join a party neither one of us can que, but he can que for PvP just fine solo. I have tried switching character's logging in / out, nothing seems to work.

• Novuake.2691Novuake.2691 Member ✭✭

Stuck in Malandru AT Q, didnt even play.

• Floppy.4936Floppy.4936 Member ✭✭

Also stuck in AT queue. Bugged and never started.

GW2's Unluckiest Player

• Am also affected.

• Am also affected.

• Am also affected.

• Also affected and coulnd't play in the monthly because of it...

• Also affected and coulnd't play in the monthly because of it... was on the same team with Madeon Kills.3158

• @Enragedpyro.1406 said:
    Also affected and coulnd't play in the monthly because of it... was on the same team with Madeon Kills.3158

im back to be stuck in it again after it was fixed for like 45 mins

• I am also stuck..

• Hi. I seem to have a problem with my spvp queue as it won't work. I have already filed for a ticket, but I came across this thread. Am I experiencing the "STUCK ON QUEUE" thing everyone is talking about here? I'd really like to be able to queue and play spvp again. Please help me get my account fixed.

• Help me too plz :) stuck in queue

• waxx.3619waxx.3619 Member ✭✭

I am stuck in queue for ranked matches. I usually wait 10 min+ with no pop even on primetime. My queues for unranked is fine though however.

• biff.7209biff.7209 Member ✭✭

clicking on play unranked or ranked is doing nothing. other people can que, but when they group with me they cant, buttons stay purple, no error message or anything, its like the buttons have no code behind them.
    Need Help, thanks :)

• Stuck in Melandru's Matchup(2:15 pm est) after doing round 1. Few teams stuck with the waiting for opponent message.

• Glaceon.4513Glaceon.4513 Member ✭✭

felt like the melandru tournament has the most bugs going on, it was bugged again the day before and now im stuck in a forever queue even after 24 hours. i cant queue any ranked or unranked nor can i click leave queue, it enters and exits the pvp lobby for me

• Anubis.1470Anubis.1470 Member
    edited July 31, 2020

Help im stuck in a map Battle of Khylo almost 10 hours now.

• Please help! I´ve been stuck since yesterday, the map selection window bugged. I tried changing character and opening the game again, but it won´t dissapear.

• I'm stuck as well

• Unable to queue for either ranked or unranked. Button is "unclickable" - have rebooted client and PC already, internet connection is fine.

• I am unable to click unranked/Ranked buttons for about an hour now after finishing a match. Tried rebooting already.

• im stuck in queue...

• Stuck in que

• I am also stuck in queue.

• Stuck in Grenth's Game AT. Enrolled, got to "Waiting for opponent", and stuck there for 1.5 hours so far without joining a match...

• I press the button to queue and nothing happens. I guess this bug is still ongoing. ANET please HELP

• Been stuck in que for hours. Really want to pvp with a friend so please help!

• Erare.2465Erare.2465 Member ✭✭
    edited September 15, 2020

I've been stuck in the 5:00PM 9/13/2020 Balthazar's Brawl AT for a few hours. I played 2 matches, waited around for an hour for a third match, it never came. The Tournament still says 'running' in the PVP Tournament window.

I can't leave the tournament no matter what I try. I can't queue for anything else because I'm stuck in a tournament queue. Please send help!

Thank you

Edit: The issue has been fixed roughly 5 hours after it started. I got tournament credit even though I only played 2 games. 15g. Thanks.

• Currently stuck in Ranked Q, 9/10 accepted but it seems bugged.
    Been like this for 15min

• Vancho.8750Vancho.8750 Member ✭✭✭✭

Stuck in ranked queue 9/10 accepted for 30 minutes now.

• Same issue as others before me, I press the queue button and nothing happens. Those in my party cannot but as soon as they leave, they can queue up.

• Stuck in skyhammer. After the match, kicked both teams back into the skyhammer map. unable to leave it.

• Hey,

Stuck in Djinn's Dominion

• Hello,

Entire team is stuck in Temple of Silent Storm after the spvp match has ended.

Character name is Taylor Dawnbringer

Please help!

• Dahkeus.8243Dahkeus.8243 Member ✭✭✭✭

I'm currently stuck in a game that ended. I have submitted a bug report in game, but still cannot exit the game without getting redirected back into the game.

• Wrolf.9427Wrolf.9427 Member ✭✭
    edited October 1, 2020

Stuck in pvp! Character name is "Griffith Angulof" ... bunch of other random people I was in match with also stuck

• Just play a sPvP match, now won't let me exit. Keeps looping me back into the same completed match! And is the same whi all mi toons also the rest of the team is traped here

• @Wrolf.9427 said:
    Stuck in pvp! Character name is "Griffith Angulof" ... bunch of other random people I was in match with also stuck

All I am to you is a "random person" after you and the others carried me? T_T
    Jokes aside, yes. Wrolf and several other players are stuck in a PvP instance and cannot leave. I have submitted a bug report with video.

• @Gaile Gray.6029 said:
    Please use this thread to let the devs know if you are stuck in a PvP queue. The team will be reviewing this thread as often as possible and taking steps to get you back into the fray!

I'm stuck right now!

• Looks like this is something that is happening all over the game right now, I just posted earlier and still awaiting a fix. Good luck all

• My whole pvp lobby is currently stuck in our pvp map (match already ended but we cannot leave).

• Stuck as well, same issue as Victory Star but we were able to escape to the overworld with our alts. Still cant queue

• Stuck in Ranked pvp match. PLEASE LET US LEAVE!

• QuokkaJack.2319QuokkaJack.2319 Member
    edited October 1, 2020

Update, re logged in after 30 minutes, and it is fixed

• Spyke.4018Spyke.4018 Member
    edited October 1, 2020

edit- thought i was good but i'm still "match in progress". plz fix

• I am now out of the match, but like spyke I am still "match in progress" as well.

• @taylorblade.5624 said:
    I am now out of the match, but like spyke I am still "match in progress" as well.

As am I.

• Wrolf.9427Wrolf.9427 Member ✭✭
    edited October 1, 2020

Was finally able to get out after downloading latest patch. But like the others are saying, still stuck "match in progress"

• Spyke.4018Spyke.4018 Member
    edited October 1, 2020

additional item - I am unable to join other partied instances, like fractals. it errors out (that generic "check your firewall" error) and reboots the client. most likely due to being "match in progress".