Report: Stuck in Queue - Page 23 — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home PVP

Report: Stuck in Queue

1171819202123>

Comments

• Matt.4536Matt.4536 Member
    edited June 6, 2020

I can press either of the queue buttons but nothing happens. I can click them repeatedly and the queue just doesn't start for me. People who are in party with me can't queue either. When I leave party - queue works for them. Please fix before Sunday, 7 June 2020, if possible. I wanna play before 3v3 season ends.

• I am having the same issue as Matt. Nothing happens for me when I select either unranked or ranked PvP. Even when I join a party neither one of us can que, but he can que for PvP just fine solo. I have tried switching character's logging in / out, nothing seems to work.

• Novuake.2691Novuake.2691 Member ✭✭

Stuck in Malandru AT Q, didnt even play.

• Floppy.4936Floppy.4936 Member ✭✭

Also stuck in AT queue. Bugged and never started.

GW2's Unluckiest Player

• Am also affected.

• Am also affected.

• Am also affected.

• Also affected and coulnd't play in the monthly because of it...

• Also affected and coulnd't play in the monthly because of it... was on the same team with Madeon Kills.3158

• @Enragedpyro.1406 said:
    Also affected and coulnd't play in the monthly because of it... was on the same team with Madeon Kills.3158

im back to be stuck in it again after it was fixed for like 45 mins

• I am also stuck..

• Hi. I seem to have a problem with my spvp queue as it won't work. I have already filed for a ticket, but I came across this thread. Am I experiencing the "STUCK ON QUEUE" thing everyone is talking about here? I'd really like to be able to queue and play spvp again. Please help me get my account fixed.

• Help me too plz :) stuck in queue

• waxx.3619waxx.3619 Member ✭✭

I am stuck in queue for ranked matches. I usually wait 10 min+ with no pop even on primetime. My queues for unranked is fine though however.