Report: Stuck in Queue

Gaile Gray.6029

Likewise; queued up for sPvP ranked match, accepted the popup prompt, and now I've been stuck on "Match is about to begin" for the past 30 minutes or so. Getting the feeling this is going go far beyond 30 minutes.

I've been hearing in lobby that having a friend party up with you and queue up, then declining the queue would give you dishonor, breaking the bug. Unfortunately, this hasn't been working for me, as my partymate couldn't even start a new queue with me in the first place.

Would be great if this apparently longterm issue would be resolved at a certain point.

TFW dishonor is the road to salvation

21 minutes ago, Nor.2057 said:

Welp today i realize this is a common thing been stuck as well on queue and cannot get rid of the map voting screen even after quitting and rejoining...

Same. I'm also stuck, and when I log in on different characters it's a map selection screen for a game I assume doesn't exist and then back to the never-ending map select & "match is about to begin" screen. Given the timing we may have had the misfortune of encountering this bug in the same queue and seen or participated in the same discussion about it. I'm running a repair on the installation rn since my gw2 folder is on an m.2 drive and it doesn't take too long. I'll report back but I have my doubts it'll do anything 😕 

20 minutes ago, Alexandros Tria Macedon.7245 said:

Same. I'm also stuck, and when I log in on different characters it's a map selection screen for a game I assume doesn't exist and then back to the never-ending map select & "match is about to begin" screen. Given the timing we may have had the misfortune of encountering this bug in the same queue and seen or participated in the same discussion about it. I'm running a repair on the installation rn since my gw2 folder is on an m.2 drive and it doesn't take too long. I'll report back but I have my doubts it'll do anything 😕 

Okay Idk if it was the repair or if it was fixed otherwise but the map select went away and I can queue again. I assume that means things work (still queued for a game rn) & unless I say otherwise here assume it is working normally.

3 minutes ago, Alexandros Tria Macedon.7245 said:

Okay Idk if it was the repair or if it was fixed otherwise but the map select went away and I can queue again. I assume that means things work (still queued for a game rn) & unless I say otherwise here assume it is working normally.

It just did the same for me, but I didn't repair. Someone probably fixed it.

• 1 month later...

Hi, sky.7614 here. Have had the issue for a couple of hours, thought daily reset would fix it but no. Have created a support ticket but posting here so people know that as of June 5, 2022, a bug that has existed since 2014, or even earlier, still exists. And that the only way to fix it is to create a support ticket.

Hoping to get this fixed soon.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Like the rest of the people above I am stuck in the PVP Queue. The state is "Match is about to begin" when looking at the pvp window. It's been more than an hour like this. I would appreciate any help. I already tried relogging or restarting the game several times.

Edited by Fedaykin.6734