Pls suprise us, 30th of August

@Trevor Boyer.6524 said:

new expansion. What we want.

new skins and mount. Probably what we will get..

@Stallic.2397 said:Hopefully a new expansion. But if not... Can they release new elites that can be bought, without going the whole nine yards of an expansion?

Do we really want an expansion, though?

Definitely want Cantha ninjas & samurais expansion.

I would agree if it were not for the things I pointed out in the rest of my post.

I would love to have the callbacks to GW1 and to see the state Cantha is in and to see whatever new Elite Specs they would add and whatever other new content. However there is a lot in the game as it is right now that needs attention, a lot of attention especially PvP/WvW, and the ANet we have seen for over 2 or 3 years now does not inspire a great amount of confidence in me for their ability to not make things, as they are, just worse.

I don't think an expansion would be the solution to the problems, it would just be like spraying chrome spray paint over the open wound and calling it fixed because its all shiny and hides what will inevitably continue to fester and worsen as time goes on, especially because you just sprayed paint into an open wound.

@KryTiKaL.3125 said:

new expansion. What we want.

new skins and mount. Probably what we will get..

@Stallic.2397 said:Hopefully a new expansion. But if not... Can they release new elites that can be bought, without going the whole nine yards of an expansion?

Do we really want an expansion, though?

Definitely want Cantha ninjas & samurais expansion.

I would agree if it were not for the things I pointed out in the rest of my post.

I would
love
to have the callbacks to GW1 and to see the state Cantha is in and to see whatever new Elite Specs they would add and whatever other new content. However there is a
lot
in the game
as it is right now
that needs attention, a lot of attention
especially
PvP/WvW, and the ANet we have seen for over 2 or 3 years now does not inspire a great amount of confidence in me for their ability to
not
make things, as they are, just worse.

I don't think an expansion would be the solution to the problems, it would just be like spraying chrome spray paint over the open wound and calling it fixed because its all shiny and hides what will inevitably continue to fester and worsen as time goes on,
especially
because you just
sprayed paint into an open wound

Yeah, it's been 7 years though. They clearly have some kind of a marketing agenda for what they do. The game isn't fixed because they don't want it to be fixed in the way we'd see it fixed. This much is apparent. So going with their kinds of decisions, I'd say that a Cantha expansion would be the single best commercial move they could make. It would bring more players back to this game than anything else they could possibly do.

I've been watching this stream for half an hour and the only thing I know for sure is that they must have shipped the audience from North Korea. We have no new content but here's a t-shirt with the gw2 logo on it WOOOOOOOOO crowd goes crazy. First the 30 hour countdown timer for hype, followed by some of the best cringe material I have ever seen. Thanks, I really enjoyed this.

@Happy Yes.1453 said:I've been watching this stream for half an hour and the only thing I know for sure is that they must have shipped the audience from North Korea. We have no new content but here's a t-shirt with the gw2 logo on it WOOOOOOOOO crowd goes crazy. First the 30 hour countdown timer for hype, followed by some of the best cringe material I have ever seen. Thanks, I really enjoyed this.

During twitch stream there was such a big s.h.i.t storm ...?