That one PoI...

Locce.8405

So, I guess there is an event that should happen at Shattered Steppes to grant access through the gate to the PoI inside the mountain.However, it ain't happening.And on that note: why do you hide map completion behind such things at all? The only thing it does is keep players who want map completion from actually playing the game. It's a fun killer.

The search for the four hidden symbols? I ran around the The Wardowns, for a good 30 minutes, looking at trees and found only three. When trying to use the F key, I got fire for two of those and a click once. Not sure what the click means as I saw nothing showing in my inventory. I haven't considered wasting my time doing the story, if can't find the symbols. Which means I won't get to complete the map. Kind of makes the whole process pointless exercise. A bit a re-think might be in the offering at this point.

Not a bug.

The rules to solving (so far, subject to new inf.):

• Four symbols, same order (edit: different symbols, different order)
  • Four trees, different every day at reset
  • Touch once, click sound confirms you’re correct
  • Touch a tree twice, you burn
  • Touch the wrong tree even with the right symbol, you burn
  • Touch trees out of order, you burn
  • Anytime you burn, restart at first tree
  • Success at fourth tree lets you port to hidden camp/POI
  • TTF doesn’t work

Try to join squads working on it, it goes faster. They may have already solved it.

That sounds a bit roundabout with all the tree-touching when you can see the correct order on that small table next to Malice and you only have to find the matching trees.I'm very happy that the initial claims of players saying there was an event for it proved to be wrong. The way they did this is actually pretty fun.

@Locce.8405 said:That sounds a bit roundabout with all the tree-touching when you can see the correct order on that small table next to Malice and you only have to find the matching trees.I'm very happy that the initial claims of players saying there was an event for it proved to be wrong. The way they did this is actually pretty fun.

Same symbol appears on multiple trees, so it’s a bit more than find the matching tree — it’s find the right tree/symbol combo that works. Still, true, not bad.

@Bellefon.1259 said:

@Locce.8405 said:That sounds a bit roundabout with all the tree-touching when you can see the correct order on that small table next to Malice and you only have to find the matching trees.I'm
very
happy that the initial claims of players saying there was an event for it proved to be wrong. The way they did this is actually pretty fun.

Same symbol appears on multiple trees, so it’s a bit more than find the matching tree — it’s find the right tree/symbol combo that works. Still, true, not bad.

They are not the same some a similar sure, might be time for glasses if you think they are the same mate.

@Linken.6345 said:They are not the same some a similar sure, might be time for glasses if you think they are the same mate.

Yep, on day 2 the first 3 symbols were the same, 4th was different triple-angled lines on closer look -- my mistake. Appears the symbols vary as well. I was going by best inf. at the time on reddit, as the symbols don't seem to appear on the table until completing a story step.