Rev pvp-gap

Virdo.1540

What is it with people posting about Revenant being underpowered if they do not understand the concept of it? There's a reason why Shiro/Glint is meta, it's the most user friendly build there is around that share similar aspects of other professions, the rest with Revenant is an entirely new concept that if you wish to be effective you need to play it differently than the others, yet it's not really that hard to understand either if you take the time to study it for a moment how exactly everything works.

To be fair, since Revenant IS locked to many of it's features, it's easier to make synergy by design yet people somehow struggle to do that. Baffles me.

@Shao.7236 said:What is it with people posting about Revenant being underpowered if they do not understand the concept of it? There's a reason why Shiro/Glint is meta, it's the most user friendly build there is around that share similar aspects of other professions, the rest with Revenant is an entirely new concept that if you wish to be effective you need to play it differently than the others, yet it's not really that hard to understand either if you take the time to study it for a moment how exactly everything works.

To be fair, since Revenant IS locked to many of it's features, it's easier to make synergy by design yet people somehow struggle to do that. Baffles me.

I humbly get it, initialy post was about in PvP every might trait have half of might granted on half of the time, and lot of other traits are 1/2 of WvW so in that, it feels it is weaker. No one said rev is weak. only ultra crippled traits for PvP.

OFF TOPICbalance wise its meme game. I still 1shot ppl on warrior GS3 :smile: while I can survive 20 sec in zerg and run away in Marauder armor. Meantime as tanky Rev(most tanky settup) I die in half second no need to tell my attack do 300-500 on hit. But this is on another discussion. Rev have lot of interesting ways how you can play them. It just isnt that effective like guard /war/Sb where you can experiment little bit more cuz numbers are in their favor(my personal opinion). But this is for another discussion.