Hey guys I am a Chinese player

DefendLions.5321

@Aeolus.3615 said:

@Bigpapasmurf.5623 said:Personally, I think banners shouldn't have existed period (at least in WvW anyway)

banners keep stat buff presence of keep bloodlust banners and supre food shouldn't exist. >3<

I think all that is important to the game, we all know wvw lacks a a lot anda it’s a ktrain fest but the real issue is the damage creep and the spam that actually happens.

@,..,@ 50k gs ranger bomb bra

Rangers call that balanced they believe it’s on their lvl of personal skill, just like if I had a button to kill every players on map would fit my personal skill... really!!!

s imo do not fit on this carry lame damage, they are strong for sure, they need to be strong.

How much armor and vulnerability one needs to take 20k from dragon banners???

Compared to the aoe being spammed every second that’s nothing.

Problem is we have both and the current damage output is carrying awfull players.

Def not skill. Recently built a soulbeast and did about 30k on a scourge, about 27k on another soulbeast, and about 25k on a spellbreaker

wow. @,.,@ gs axe?

LB is what did the damage (thats what my focus was on), although I did have a GS, and it did manage to help me win a 2v1 vs FB

There a beast Gs build that destroys most bunkers in a fazt burst.

I may have to look for that :p

@Bigpapasmurf.5623 said:

@Bigpapasmurf.5623 said:Personally, I think banners shouldn't have existed period (at least in WvW anyway)

banners keep stat buff presence of keep bloodlust banners and supre food shouldn't exist. >3<

I think all that is important to the game, we all know wvw lacks a a lot anda it’s a ktrain fest but the real issue is the damage creep and the spam that actually happens.

Rangers call that balanced they believe it’s on their lvl of personal skill, just like if I had a button to kill every players on map would fit my personal skill... really!!!

s imo do not fit on this carry lame damage, they are strong for sure, they need to be strong.

Problem is we have both and the current damage output is carrying awfull players.

Def not skill. Recently built a soulbeast and did about 30k on a scourge, about 27k on another soulbeast, and about 25k on a spellbreaker

wow. @,.,@ gs axe?

LB is what did the damage (thats what my focus was on), although I did have a GS, and it did manage to help me win a 2v1 vs FB

Tried to burst it with a zerker rev he danced before killed me, went with jalis damage cutter build still Burt’s with massive cc arround 2-3sec, I had protection, damage jalis, food etc.

Don’t know if legit or 3rd party buff.If i recall he was hunting ministrel scrappers killing them in 2-3 seconds as well.Note/ in terms of defense reminded the gw1 bunny thumper

There’s a lot of weird stuff happening, like ministrel scrappers with no CD on skills, when indie to a guy in 5 seconds doing 600 damage even my client felt was about to crash...

Ence why i lost track of what is possible or not to achieve in this lamers game.

Sorry about the bad e English.. evil corrector

@Aeolus.3615 said:

wow. @,.,@ gs axe?

Tried to burst it with a zerker rev he danced before killed me, went with jalis damage cutter build still Burt’s with massive cc arround 2-3sec, I had protection, damage jalis, food etc.

Don’t know if legit or 3rd party buff.If i recall he was hunting ministrel scrappers killing them in 2-3 seconds as well.Note/ in terms of defense reminded the gw1 bunny thumper

There’s a lot of weird stuff happening, like ministrel scrappers with no CD on skills, when indie to a guy in 5 seconds doing 600 damage even my client felt was about to crash...

Ence why i lost track of what is possible or not to achieve in this lamers game.

Sorry about the bad e English.. evil corrector

Granted its no secret that there are bots/hackers in the game, WvW is no exception. I have faced someone before who was using a hack to reduce his CD's and increase his land speed. He even rode a golem down the mountain from NWT and got to garri in 3 seconds. Even disabling the golem did nothing. My goal was to destroy the golem (which wasn't healing), and use that moment to burst him.

I did manage to do it, but barely. After the golem was destroyed (I was running Daredevil at the time), I used basi venom and had at er. They started to fly away quickly, however P/P unload burst downed them. Swapped to SB as they were flying away and got the kill. Their dead body was still flying lol.

Couple pugmanders in NA will have multiple people running dragon banners if they are available despite outnumbering the enemy, gets to be no counter play except having a havoc group back cap objectives that hold the tactic when they are engaged. Unfortunately most of those havoc groups don't exist any more as tactics like invuln fortifications and watchtower destroyed their way of playing. Only thing you can do at that point is just avoid the group by map hopping or dispersing waypointung everytime they show up. The types of players those pugmanders attract get really pissy when they can't catch their easy bags

The OP identifies the Dragon Banner as a problem, but I think that's a side effect of the greater issue: SNOWBALLING.Arenanet has refused to implement any kind of HANDICAPPING system to counter or mitigate snowballing and the game rewards PUNCHING DOWN, rather than encouraging the weaker sides to gang up on the big bully server.The players on this (and the old) forum have given Arenanet (for free!) time and time again the solutions to SNOWBALLING, but these solutions seem to have been dismissed, ignored or written off. It's depressing to see the potential of WvW tossed into the trash.Another form of SNOWBALLING is SERVER TRANSFERS, where people leave losing servers and stack on winning ones AFTER the announcement of the SERVER LINKINGS, thus busting the system right at the start.

TL;DRMost of WvW's major problems come down to SNOWBALLING;SERVER STACKING and PUNCHING DOWN.Arenanet knows the problems, but appear to simply refuse to spend the resources to fix them. The WvW population seems to be dwindling because of this.

@Svarty.8019 said:...TL;DRMost of WvW's major problems come down to SNOWBALLING;SERVER STACKING and PUNCHING DOWN.Arenanet knows the problems, but appear to simply refuse to spend the resources to fix them. The WvW population seems to be dwindling because of this.

the reality is very different to vision, anet wanted KoH on a massive scale

it is easy to do GvG say 20v20v20, but to have 50v50v50 x4 and run on 24/7 timer, there's always going to have a problem to get the numbers; once people get bashed so much they give up and join a different server so they can make progress