Stuck in lair of snowmen

Yeah, I am also kind of frustrated that I can't properly leave when 5 people die in the first 2 minutes and the rest just doesn't want to /gg. Relogging puts you in a different instance if you wait a little bit, but that's all kinds of random and shouldn't be the only way to get out of that hostage situation.

@Ashantara.8731 said:...or relog. Yes, some instanced content has this illogical bug of not allowing the squad/party leader to leave via exit icon.

Relog doesn't work. You just end up back in the instance, either in the same one if still active or a fresh one

WvW is the easiest option for anyone else. I had an hour of failures it was ridiculous...

@Randulf.7614 said:

@Ashantara.8731 said:...or relog. Yes, some instanced content has this illogical bug of not allowing the squad/party leader to leave via exit icon.

Relog doesn't work. You just end up back in the instance, either in the same one if still active or a fresh one

WvW is the easiest option for anyone else. I had an hour of failures it was ridiculous...

I don't think I've ever seen more Core Necro Full Minion Mancers in my life than I have in just one hour of trying to get my daily third clear on that mission earlier lolI thought they were a myth, but then I also noticed other Necro players who just press 1 and stand in the same place the entire fight and I instantly crumbled to dust, searching for the button to end this pain.

@Blocki.4931 said:

I don't think I've ever seen more Core Necro Full Minion Mancers in my life than I have in just one hour of trying to get my daily third clear on that mission earlier lolI thought they were a myth, but then I also noticed other Necro players who just press 1 and stand in the same place the entire fight and I instantly crumbled to dust, searching for the button to end this pain.

6 fails in a row now. I never thought id see this...

World boss portal seemed to work, this fight really needs a fail-out. First year playing Wintersday and this was a miserable experience to say the least. Spent nearly an hour dead and knew I wouldn't be missed because I was useless to cause anyway, and couldn't escape. Team was not getting the snowball thing first round and one member was being pointlessly hostile to everyone. I had to eventually log out to character select just to get out of watching 2-3 people refuse to GG after another half hour, some real life stuff needed taking care of.Only found out WBP works on second go with another team that didn't have an actively hostile member making everyone miserable. Even when I was able to actively contribute second time, we just didn't have the manpower and I felt terrible for folks laying dead. Team wanted to move on but couldn't leave, spent 10 mins after trying to help people escape. Can't we have a team vote to exit or have the timer actually give us mission failure? Is that what it is supposed to do? I wish it did!

@Ashantara.8731 said:

@Randulf.7614 said:Relog doesn't work. You just end up back in the instance, either in the same one if still active or a fresh one

Really?? That makes this instance "extra special" then. :s What a pain.

@Randulf.7614 said:6 fails in a row now. I never thought id see this...

I must have been lucky then. Two attempts, two fast wins.

More likely I was unlucky. I had no issues yesterday or in previous years. I just picked a time of day with inexperienced pugs.

I had ONE person continue to fight after everyone had died and the 10 minute mark had been passed long ago. They couldn't hurt the boss, and the boss couldn't kill them, but they told us they weren't interested in quitting. There wass no option to leave. I literally had to queue for PVP just to get out, and even then, leaving PVP drops you back in a different instance.