Merry Christmas From Figrin, including bomb montage

Nordic Natedog.4360

@Blackarps.1974 said:The legend. I remember you doing it on Mag and we would laugh as you yolo'd into big groups and downed 5-10 of them every time.

Yeah, been doing it a while. But I was running a tanky version back in those days (dire and then trailblazer stats). I decided a year or so ago that it really didn't matter how tanky I was if I got locked down I was going to die. So I might as well go big or go home. The full hybrid version was then my main focal point. Tweaking it here and there to push the envelop as far as I could with carrion and grieving gear only. In fights, I'll sit at 3150 power, 2600 condition, 50% burn duration, 181% crit damage, and 27.5% crit chance.

Yeah I am a convert.After the garbage monkeys kept crying until anet trashcanned hammer revs, I just went full idgaf mode and am running burn dh. Somebody dying to a thief ganking them, idc I am not going to take that fight anymore, something a hammer rev could do. Nope I just go my own way and try to tag loot bags.

Already crafted Flames of War, it is glorious ;-)

@Justine.6351 said:Yeah I am a convert.After the garbage monkeys kept crying until anet trashcanned hammer revs, I just went full idgaf mode and am running burn dh. Somebody dying to a thief ganking them, idc I am not going to take that fight anymore, something a hammer rev could do. Nope I just go my own way and try to tag loot bags.

Already crafted Flames of War, it is glorious ;-)

Its not just about tagging for bags, but yeah the bags are glorious. Good placement of constant damage is so often missing in game these days. Seems so many don't know when and where to place things. Also, at 900 range you really have to keep on your toes. All and all, I have found this the most fun setup and if I die, i'll see you in a few seconds. :)

@Stand The Wall.6987 said:kitten figrin. you're gonna get it nerfed. stahp. just stahp.

yea it really should be tho.

don't worry. Against any semi organized group he needs 10-20 attempts to pull anything off. And that even only if they are distracted by a guild. Of course, he posts those. And no, this time I did not even watch the video.

@"VAHNeunzehnsechundsiebzig.3618" said:

@Stand The Wall.6987 said:kitten figrin. you're gonna get it nerfed. stahp. just stahp.

don't worry. Against any semi organized group he needs 10-20 attempts to pull anything off. And that even only if they are distracted by a guild. Of course, he posts those. And no, this time I did not even watch the video.

have you played burn guard?

@Stand The Wall.6987 said:

Its only good on complete potatoes standing on the same spot. Been playing it for a few months now and my best burns are 5-10 man groups sitting on a couple rams or catas. Friggen maybe dies a lot playing it aggressively but safeplaying it and you end up doing mediocre pressure damage. Its why wvw hasn't become overrun with burn dh after the removal of hammer rev, it just isn't reliable.

@Nordic Natedog.4360 said:My next video has a section when 40+ go into lords room at our garri. We stop them cold with me doing 70+% of the damage on them. I couldn't believe what I was seeing at first as it only looked like 2-3 down until I moved around the pillar and started seeing the real carnage I was causing.Its almost as if players shouldnt be stacked so much, what is happening?!?!

@Justine.6351 said:

Its only good on complete potatoes standing on the same spot. Been playing it for a few months now and my best burns are 5-10 man groups sitting on a couple rams or catas. Friggen maybe dies a lot playing it aggressively but safeplaying it and you end up doing mediocre pressure damage. Its why wvw hasn't become overrun with burn dh after the removal of hammer rev, it just isn't reliable.

Say what? First off, I don't need 10-20 attempts to pull off anything. I have my good days and I have my bad days. Some days I'm screwing up my rotation, being too impatient, or the enemy is totally keying on me. That just is the nature of playing the game. 99% of the clips I show are 1st time "attempts". I don't hide the fact I get downed or die and am not afraid to show it. To say that it only provides mediocre pressure damage if you play safe is a load of crap. When I'm in a support group of a squad, I'm more than happy to play it safe and will be top 2-3 every single time (usually top 1 by a large margin). I have been playing burn guard setups for 5 years. I play full hybrid, so burns only make up about 60% of my damage.

@Dawdler.8521 said:

@Nordic Natedog.4360 said:My next video has a section when 40+ go into lords room at our garri. We stop them cold with me doing 70+% of the damage on them. I couldn't believe what I was seeing at first as it only looked like 2-3 down until I moved around the pillar and started seeing the real carnage I was causing.Its almost as if players shouldnt be stacked so much, what is happening?!?!

Also, in what damage dealing build do you play safe? Whether you are a zerk ele, necro, rev, etc, you have to put yourself a little in harms way to ensure getting your damage where it can be useful. Sure, plenty setups can play at 1200 range instead of 900 as a scepter guard, but 900 range is manageable on DH as you have plenty of leaps to get you to 1600+ range very quickly.

@Dawdler.8521 said:

@"Nordic Natedog.4360" said:My next video has a section when 40+ go into lords room at our garri. We stop them cold with me doing 70+% of the damage on them. I couldn't believe what I was seeing at first as it only looked like 2-3 down until I moved around the pillar and started seeing the real carnage I was causing.Its almost as if players shouldnt be stacked so much, what is happening?!?!

Yeah, stacking up to fight when I'm around can be an open invitation for me to pay a visit. Our commander, Shariyama [TLS], was streaming the other day and caught me yoloing a zerg lead by [MAD] guild. I one shot their commander and 5 others around him and Shari just kept saying "W T. F" as he pushed and steam rolled the rest. https://www.twitch.tv/videos/523607945?t=04h45m52s