Please apply ammo system to conjure weapons

DavyMcB.1603

Make the skills ground target. Have 2 charges. Passive recharge 30 seconds. Full recharge 60 seconds. This way players have more control over the skills and don't have to deal with the wasted conjures, esp. when they have to move from points to points or want to use the conjures just for themselves.

• Like 1

Here is my old suggestion from the previous forums.

Current:

• Creates 2 conjures, one in hand, one on the ground. Last 30s, with 60s cool down.

Should be:

• Create 1 conjure on the hand, last 20s, cool down 20s, store 2 charges.
  • Conjure can be dropped and pickup again once.

This has the same up time as the original design (100% up time). This also allows the Ele to share a conjure with friend (by dropping it). At the same time, it’s a lot less clunky than the current design. I'm pretty sure it's totally within the capability of the game engine too.

People don’t use conjures not because it’s weak, but because it’s extremely clunky.

• Like 1

Ammo would be nice. Or just reduce the cooldown by half. Though I haven't used the updated conjures much so perhaps they're not so clunky now.

@lLobo.7960 said:My Suggestion from the previous forum also:

2 charges, charge recharge 60s (90 for FGS?).Utility skill summons one conjure weapon, 30s duration.Target AoE (as now).If you are inside the AoE: summons on your hand,if you are not inside the AoE: summons on the ground.

I like this, but the recharge would be 30s not 60 (90 for FGS is right, assuming you were using the current cooldown values). If the recharge were 60 then it would take you 120 seconds to recover both charges as opposed to the 60s it does now. That or they would need an alternative ammo recharge which recovers multiple ticks of ammo per recharge. I really like the Inside/Outside aoe idea.

• 4 years later...