Thief is totally broken now.

jgeezz.7832

@lare.5129 said:

@ArielRebel.3426 said:If I understand correctly you are saying thief players should be rare... why?this is elite class as mesmer, by profession name.

In a healthily balanced game, all classes should be played (about) as much.in healthily balanced game, and I don't see do in in part roleplay GW2. This is no cybersport

It's not a cybersport or esport game but it's still a designed to be mostly balanced among the classes, and then having builds that are unbalanced that can counter other builds or be countered. Having a class that is rare might work in a more open world pvp game where one side or team won't get their match overrun too many times to deny players rewards. The original Jedi class in Starwars Galaxies created some problems but player interaction in that game was different than a game like GW2 and it was mostly a class who's lack of balance created challenging content generated by players. If GW2 had an open world pvp version of the mega server, I'd be all for a rare challenging class.

@Sobx.1758 said:

@Sobx.1758 said:What are you even talking about? How is this "elite class by profession name"?(also explain what "elite class" is supposed to be)I am talk about elitary and rare % of total classes.

I don't understand what you're trying to say.

I think he means this is supposed to be a sort of difficult (maybe he means not as numerous due to the difference between being okay at it and being proficient enough to survive) class.