I’m sorry but you nerfed the damage.

RedAvenged.5217

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@"XxsdgxX.8109" said:And you can't exclusively balance the game around the top 0.001% of the players.

Really? then here a list of things I want back because they were not a problem for the 0.001%

1)FA ele with the arcane utilities2)Meteor Storm and lava font3)Dragon Hunter traps4)Glacial Heart and GS burst5)Fire weaver burst6)Boonbeast with moa and dolyak stance7)Sic-em burst8) To infinity........

These are all things the "the top 0.001%" never cried about and these are things which would you lot cry 3x harder than now if balanced back, you lot should remember that if we start balancing the game based on the low common denominator....things will end up much much much worst for you.

Make sure to remember what you're asking for

All of you should remember that the Feb 2020 patch was in response to goldie and bronze tears....they were dying too fast, so Anet nerfed damage to let you catch up, the game was dumbed down because you were unable to keep up

@XxsdgxX.8109 said:Assuming that they have an idea of what they are doing. The whole game has always suffered from a lack of direction.Don't try to make much sense of it, the person in charge of the PvP balance is pretty much just doing blind guesses.

I believe they do have an idea especially CMC, I had my doubts up to now but this patch showed me that the guy is paying attention to the opportunity cost of builds when played at the highest level, where imbalance truly shines.

The reason behind the huge difference between AT and soloq meta is due to skill level, with AT you face people who know your build already...maybe even better than you and that's why some specs/professions stop being viable....as they rely on the ignorance of the opponent to win, against people who play off rotation and button smashing off CD...anything goes really.

The dev @CMC himself said during stream that he'd rather take feedback mostly from TOP players than any other source, as biased as their feedback, can be.....I still prefer their opinion over a game balanced around "forum feedback"