Is There A Way To Link 2 Active Different Accounts?

@Cronospere.8143 said:Why would you even consider having 2 seperate ones?

laurels, mystic coins.. it's like Time being generous to you at certain dates.

playing on other servers for WvWvW...

and playing when my other accounts are suspended...

or playing cyber-action figures that are customized according to my liking, just like when i played G.I. Joe when i was young... (Level 80 all chars on each account and equip them accordingly)

My biggest thing is servers for wvw, i wanted to have an account for the 2 servers i like. I really wish we were allowed to make characters on dif servers without having to put all the account on one. I am not used to this kind of character restriction.

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:The question may be...why would you upgrade different accounts?Or was this when your one account was 'suspended'? Just how long was the suspension? I'd guess only the 3rd-party suspension would qualify.

Regardless, again, there's no way to 'link' Guild Wars 2 accounts. Sorry.

aside from my 2 main accounts which have both PoF and HoT on each, i have also 2 spare accounts which have HoT only on each and I just bought PoF and set up a different account. And i was wondering if my new PoF account can integrate one of my 2 spare HoT accounts.

@"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:Nope. Best you can do is contact the CS Team and explain you mistakenly created a new account with your PoF Serial Key and ask them to delete that account, and allow you to use the PoF Serial Key on one of your Heart of Thorns accounts. That is something the CS Team can assist you with.

Good luck.

well i would be lying if that's the case coz that's not what was on my mind when i bought PoF. it just came as a "what if/is it possible" thought so i was wondering if the option of integrating existing 1/2 account(s) to another 1/2 account is possible.

i think this would be settled if a dev says "you can integrate your PoF only account with your HoT only account by contacting the Customer Service."

To add a bit more. It is possible , if you made a mistake or regret a purchase decission to undo it, if not too much time has passed. I am not sure wat the period is that Arenanet takes as reasonable and it might be subject to the reasoning behind it, but I do know they have a pretty long term considering the legal terms for such a situation.After undoing the purchase it is up to you to buy it again. If it was an honest mistake and the original purchase was during a sale, they might offer it to you for the discounted price. But it is always a bit of leniency by the support team.