Combo Field Priority?

I thought with the last patch our combo fields prioritizes our own field first? Doesn't seem as though this is the case, unless I am misunderstanding something or doing something wrong.

I'm a Thief using a D/P Black powder> Heartseeker combo inside my ally's mass zerg combo field and all I get is light field, etc. Everything BUT what I expect (which is stealth)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, AikijinX.6258 said:

I thought with the last patch our combo fields prioritizes our own field first? Doesn't seem as though this is the case, unless I am misunderstanding something or doing something wrong.

I'm a Thief using a D/P Black powder> Heartseeker combo inside my ally's mass zerg combo field and all I get is light field, etc. Everything BUT what I expect (which is stealth)

Where did you start the leap? Was it BP straight into HS with no movement on your part?

Yep , something is wrong and this "The icon border for skills that are combo finishers will now be highlighted while you are standing within a combo field" is not happening too

The last part I forgot to uncheck "Disable skill highlighting"

Edited by VictorLeal.4102
I'm dumb

1 minute ago, VictorLeal.4102 said:

Yep , something is wrong and this "The icon border for skills that are combo finishers will now be highlighted while you are standing within a combo field" is not happening too

There is an option to turn it off, but that skill border highlighting is working fine for me (when I have it on, that is). It's quite subtle, which I do appreciate, so can be easy to miss.

• Like 1