Unobtainable Achievements

Hi!

Support requested that I post in the forums so the developers will hopefully see it. There are a few achievements that are unobtainable for newer players. The ones I was focusing on right now are under the General > Tradesman Categories.

1. Mystic Benefactor

2. Mystic Researcher I, II, and III 

Can you please bring these back perhaps permanently so that we can get them? I enjoy AP hunting and currently cannot complete these :(.

Thanks!

• Like 6

22 minutes ago, Derpy Skillshot.4983 said:

Hi!

Support requested that I post in the forums so the developers will hopefully see it. There are a few achievements that are unobtainable for newer players. The ones I was focusing on right now are under the General > Tradesman Categories.

1. Mystic Benefactor

2. Mystic Researcher I, II, and III 

Can you please bring these back perhaps permanently so that we can get them? I enjoy AP hunting and currently cannot complete these :(.

Thanks!

This is why they are hesistant to bring it back mate

• Haha 15

23 hours ago, Linken.6345 said:

This is why they are hesistant to bring it back mate

If they locked it for people who already have it, that may solve the issue (i.e. only those who need the achievement could 'donate'). Literally, just want something that is "here give a stack of <some mat> to this guy to earn the achievements". Don't even need rewards since the AP itself would be the reward. I mean it could even be Tier 1 mats. Just something to check this achievement off my list and make my AP hunting brain happy.

Edited by Derpy Skillshot.4983

That movie is so funny, I have seen it many times in different iterations. 🙂  Is the actual story he tells as funny? I know it's about pots and pans that he tried to wash in the ocean and got swept away by the waves. Just wondering if it holds up just like the spoofs do. 🙂 

Also, I missed that entire event, did not know it was bugged. 

18 hours ago, Tyncale.1629 said:

That movie is so funny, I have seen it many times in different iterations. 🙂  Is the actual story he tells as funny? I know it's about pots and pans that he tried to wash in the ocean and got swept away by the waves. Just wondering if it holds up just like the spoofs do. 🙂 

I think this is the original.

On 8/20/2021 at 9:56 AM, Tyncale.1629 said:

Bugged? What happened to it?

On 8/20/2021 at 7:18 AM, Lord Trejgon.2809 said:

then why not just move it to historical section, like they did with all LWS1 achies when they were becoming unobtainable?

If they moved it, that may be nice to at least get it off the list, but I'd prefer they just restore it with restrictions so we can get it. It would at least get some mats into a black hole, which I think was the goal of it anyway. If they put clear guidelines on it then it should work. (i.e. Only those who did not complete the achievement can donate a LIMITED number of mats - just enough to complete the achievements, then people who want to complete it can and those who don't care, can just leave it alone.)

5 hours ago, Derpy Skillshot.4983 said:

Bugged? What happened to it?

I know the video they linked is kinda hard to follow, but basically it stopped making progress at a certain point, and instead of fixing it, they left it running, and players dumped their mithril on an event that wasnt working aaaaaaand since the bars never progressed we never got the actual reward 😕

4 hours ago, Eloc Freidon.5692 said:

There are A LOT more unobtainable AP that Mystic Benefactor and Researcher can't even compete with. The Origins of Madness which got a return is pretty nice! It will all come whenever they can.

Also true. I Think theres like 2k AP i cant get due to the achievements just being gone.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/23/2021 at 5:17 AM, Skie.8904 said:

Didn't Mystic Benefactor happened 3 times? So it was bugged once. Fix it, and bring another iteration of it like once a year or something XD

Yes please, once a year would be great.

On 8/23/2021 at 5:50 AM, Dante.1763 said:

Also true. I Think theres like 2k AP i cant get due to the achievements just being gone.

True! I would love to go back and get some old stuff done.