I want a Developer response

So a friend of mine wanted to get back into the game after a 3 year break. Comes back to find out his account is locked while trying to purchase the ultimate edition of EoD. Puts in a support ticket and provide EVERY piece of information the support ticket asks for. then gets the "confirmation for your support ticket" email. hasn't gotten anything else in 10 days. I don't care what any player roaming the forums is going to comment on this. I wont even read them. I want a developer to give me an actual answer of why this is acceptable. 10 days. He has not put in a single other ticket and has just been waiting. 10 days days ago we where not in a Beta of any kind so that cant be an excuse. Sure I understand a lot of players are returning to the game but all it takes is 5 minutes of google to see most tickets of the same problem get solved in 2-4 days. When I had this problem it took 1 day and 2 other friends took 2 days. Call me a "boomer" and a "karen" all you want but I want a comment on this post from a dev explaining why this has happened. Absolutely absurd with no excuse coming for a professional development studio. I'm sorry but a ticket should not be taking 10 days. End of the line  

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

4 hours ago, AlEcTTs.9754 said:

So a friend of mine wanted to get back into the game after a 3 year break. Comes back to find out his account is locked while trying to purchase the ultimate edition of EoD. Puts in a support ticket and provide EVERY piece of information the support ticket asks for. then gets the "confirmation for your support ticket" email. hasn't gotten anything else in 10 days. I don't care what any player roaming the forums is going to comment on this. I wont even read them. I want a developer to give me an actual answer of why this is acceptable. 10 days. He has not put in a single other ticket and has just been waiting. 10 days days ago we where not in a Beta of any kind so that cant be an excuse. Sure I understand a lot of players are returning to the game but all it takes is 5 minutes of google to see most tickets of the same problem get solved in 2-4 days. When I had this problem it took 1 day and 2 other friends took 2 days. Call me a "boomer" and a "karen" all you want but I want a comment on this post from a dev explaining why this has happened. Absolutely absurd with no excuse coming for a professional development studio. I'm sorry but a ticket should not be taking 10 days. End of the line  

First of all your friend should log in in the Support website ( Guild Wars 2 Support ) and check his/her ticket if it has been answered by the support team.

If that didn't happen than he/she should send another ticket with the confirmation code explaining he/she didn't get any answer.

Edited by Touchme.1097