bring back a wells trait

Lexan.5930

I loved vampiric wells. being able to give out aoe prot and making wells just better in general.

with the new well of darkness the same trait would probably be too strong, i would love a well cooldown reduction and boon application trait somewhere in necromancers toolkit.

Also an elite well would be really nice.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Lexan.5930 said:

I loved vampiric wells. being able to give out aoe prot and making wells just better in general.

with the new well of darkness the same trait would probably be too strong, i would love a well cooldown reduction and boon application trait somewhere in necromancers toolkit.

Also an elite well would be really nice.

You already have a well cooldown reduction trait, is actually inbuilt into all the wells right now. 

Elite well would be nice yes.

OP didn't talk about bringing back that specific trait, but more like making a new trait that improves wells, and I agree in that regard. Could resolution be less OP? Or maybe a unique effect that slightly reduces both direct and condi damage (like 10%). Or even something else entirely.

Just a crazy idea, I know it would be broken: have allies transfer conditions to a nearby enemy everytime the well they stand in pulses. 

Also players were asking for an elite well pretty much from day 1

It would be nice it Anet could make a trait that's a compromise/fusion between the current Blood Bank trait and the old Vampiric Wells. I want a supporting trait that can be both useful to a necro both in a solo and group play setting (like old Vampiric Wells). I hated the move of replacing a useful group support trait with a useless selfish trait that's only useful for low-skill noobs who need to be babysat.