100% Completion Chests

Hello,

I just want to make sure I understand that this still works this way based on the Wiki. But when you 100% complete a map (explore everything etc.) you get a chest that scales only as high as the highest level on that map, correct?

In other words, If I don't 100% a zone that was 1-15, then go off and level my character in another zone and get to level 50 and come back to 100% clear the 1-15, I'll only get a chest for level 15. Am I understanding this right?

1 minute ago, Marikus.1875 said:

Hello,

I just want to make sure I understand that this still works this way based on the Wiki. But when you 100% complete a map (explore everything etc.) you get a chest that scales only as high as the highest level on that map, correct?

In other words, If I don't 100% a zone that was 1-15, then go off and level my character in another zone and get to level 50 and come back to 100% clear the 1-15, I'll only get a chest for level 15. Am I understanding this right?

That's correct, yes.

• Like 2

The materials being map-level specific is handy.  It's a way to get a large amount of mid-tier materials such as linen and course leather that a level 80 character otherwise would have difficulty obtaining.

There's a chance at a black lion key for all map completions, except the major city hubs (those give transmutation charges).

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Rogue.8235 said:

The materials being map-level specific is handy.  It's a way to get a large amount of mid-tier materials such as linen and course leather that a level 80 character otherwise would have difficulty obtaining.

There's a chance at a black lion key for all map completions, except the major city hubs (those give transmutation charges).

Add Southsun cove to the transmutation charges only list.

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 1