<NA> <PvX> >>> The Guard<<< Casual yet organized is recruiting!

Arcadius.1247

4 hours ago, smashDat.4956 said:

Hello, been looking for a chill/hardcore guild to run WvW with in AR. Not an expert, but I have done t4 fractals, all strikes, Raids 1-7 FC.  

Just tried to send you an invite, says you are already a member of 5 guilds (max). If you want to leave one of those guilds and respond here then I can get an invite sent to you asap!

Edited by SpazzyOverlord.3572
incorrect info

42 minutes ago, Zevline.2198 said:

Hello my names Zevlyon (charecter name) im new to GW2 but i know i finally found the MMO thats right for me. Im active everyday and am hoping to be apart of a grand guild full of life I thank you for your consideration my server is Yaks Bend

Check your guild panel for an invite 😄

• Like 1

On 1/14/2022 at 3:29 PM, SpazzyOverlord.3572 said:

Just tried to send you an invite, says you are already a member of 5 guilds (max). If you want to leave one of those guilds and respond here then I can get an invite sent to you asap!

Should be open now. Sorry for the late response

so i am a returning player and i am thinking of quiting because i don't have much fun and am lonely alot in the game. if you would like to help me with making the game fun again, then please invite me. my main focus is bossing but i am lvl 43 and i don't know alot about the game. I do have discord but i don't like voice chat because my english is kinda bad. (nevermind I am from EU, didn't read NA) 

Edited by mafio.5903