<NA> <PvX> >>> The Guard<<< Casual yet organized is recruiting!

Arcadius.1247

5 hours ago, Serp.3264 said:

Hey. I'd also be interested in joining. I played when the game first released and took several years off, just getting back into things. Mostly PvE at the moment, but I expect I'll try a bit of everything once I level up and get some gear. Thanks!

I will send you an invite!

10 hours ago, Kat.4210 said:

I'm interested.  Is discord a must? I have it but I don't use it much.

Apologies for the delay, getting you an invite now! Discord is not required, it's just makes it easier to track all the stuff we do. 

Edited by Arcadius.1247

I’m interested joining. I’m a returning player that has been away for a long while. I would love to be part of a good community that can help me get back into it and I've never been part of a guild in this game so I know I'm missing out on most of the really awesome fun things this game has to offer

5 hours ago, Indyria.5720 said:

I’m interested joining. I’m a returning player that has been away for a long while. I would love to be part of a good community that can help me get back into it and I've never been part of a guild in this game so I know I'm missing out on most of the really awesome fun things this game has to offer

Logging on to invite you now

I joined The Guard last week. I am a returning player who originally played when the game first released but stopped during Living World Season 1. As others in this thread have done before, I just want to give this guild a ringing endorsement. Very active community of very friendly people. There are multiple opportunities every day to join up doing some activity (I've seen people throw out invites for PvP, WvW, fractals, etc - there is a bit of everything). Finally, as a returning player, they have been very helpful in answering some of my questions. If you are looking for a fun experience, come join us 🙂

On 10/31/2021 at 11:04 PM, Kaelani.1792 said:

Possibly interested in joining.

What days do y'all normally do activities on? Asking as I am busy Mon-Thurs

As serp said, we have events every day, most of the time more than one. And that is just the official ones run by officers, that doesn't include the groups started by our regular members. For example, this week we have 19 official things planned ranging from raid static groups and pvp statics to meta trains and what we call fun events (non gameplay related things just for fun)

Edited by Arcadius.1247

• 2 weeks later...