<NA> <PvX> >>> The Guard<<< Casual yet organized is recruiting!

Arcadius.1247

1 hour ago, mafio.5903 said:

so i am a returning player and i am thinking of quiting because i don't have much fun and am lonely alot in the game. if you would like to help me with making the game fun again, then please invite me. my main focus is bossing but i am lvl 43 and i don't know alot about the game. I do have discord but i don't like voice chat because my english is kinda bad. (nevermind I am from EU, didn't read NA) 

what times are you usually online (EU). We have a very active community pretty late into the night and some people on early in the morning as well. If you would like to give us a try I'll send you a guild invite in game. 

2 minutes ago, SpazzyOverlord.3572 said:

what times are you usually online (EU). We have a very active community pretty late into the night and some people on early in the morning as well. If you would like to give us a try I'll send you a guild invite in game. 

To be honest i don't pay attention to when i play. you can always invite me and see if people are active when i play if not then i just leave. we have nothing to lose. btw i play mosty arround this time.

• Like 1

Helloo, I'm interested in joining. I'd be a returning player after a few years- I used to do endgame PvE content. I can't redownload the game until next week when I relocate, but do you think you could shoot me a discord invite so I can take a peek at the community? Ty!

5 minutes ago, Wayfarer.1795 said:

Helloo, I'm interested in joining. I'd be a returning player after a few years- I used to do endgame PvE content. I can't redownload the game until next week when I relocate, but do you think you could shoot me a discord invite so I can take a peek at the community? Ty!

Sadly the way our discord is set up, you have to be in the guild to actually see into the discord... so you would only get to see a welcome screen and that's it. I'd have to wait until you were in game and in a guild again before I could get you the discord.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, blacksheep.4896 said:

Hi there! I just got back into the game and am looking for a guild to push into PvE stuff like fractals and strikes and eventually raids (I hope). Let me know if I can join you all!

Sure! I'll send an invite. Check your guild tab for it to be pending

Hi, I played the game for quite a bit from beta and release but then took off right before the first expansion as I followed my MMO guild at the time. I'm back now along with my brother.

We both looked at this thread and would love invites (he is the post above ... Mulark).

Hopefully see you in-game!

Edited by Sebrent.3625

41 minutes ago, Mulark.6927 said:

I'm interested in joining. Long ago player (started at launch) now returning after years off.

41 minutes ago, Sebrent.3625 said:

Hi, I played the game for quite a bit from beta and release but then took off right before the first expansion as I followed my MMO guild at the time. I'm back now along with my brother.

We both looked at this thread and would love invites (he is the post above ... Mulark).

Hopefully see you in-game!

Heya you two! We'd be happy to have you, invites have been sent your way. Welcome to The Guard!

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Absentmindedape.2861 said:

Hey relatively new to the game, looking to join a guild for WvW and PvE. I have a friends that are returning as well that are looking for a guild.

40 minutes ago, BlackLotus.3159 said:

I am a relatively new player currently leveling a asura mesmer. I would love an invite to the guild. 

Gotcha! Welcome! 🙂