<NA> <PvX> >>> The Guard<<< Casual yet organized is recruiting!

Arcadius.1247

1 hour ago, Malvim.9602 said:

Hello there!

I'd like to join as a fellow returning player.

Welcome Back!!! I am sending you an invite to one of our chapters, press "G"to find it. Discord info is posted in the message of the day. 

I would love to join if y'all are still recruiting! I love all PvE content and am branching out as time goes on. Played a ton at launch through heart of thrones and am now finished up all of the expansions. Exploring all of the new content has been a blast but looking to join a Guild to make it even better!

1 hour ago, darkcrusader.5617 said:

Please invite - returning player -- definitely need experienced players.  Thank you!

Welcome Back!!! I am sending you an invite to one of our chapters, press "G"to find it. Discord info is posted in the message of the day. 

1 hour ago, darkcrusader.5617 said:

Please invite - returning player -- definitely need experienced players.  Thank you!

1 hour ago, mappy.6894 said:

I would love to join if y'all are still recruiting! I love all PvE content and am branching out as time goes on. Played a ton at launch through heart of thrones and am now finished up all of the expansions. Exploring all of the new content has been a blast but looking to join a Guild to make it even better!

We would love to have you join our Guild.  I sent you a Guild invite, just press "G" to find it.  Discord info is posted in the message of the day.  Welcome!!

Hey there semi-new player interested in guild content; joined a smaller guild with some friends but really unsure where to go, would appreciate the guidance of a larger guild. Regularly participate with my wife in Fractals, Strikes, Dailies, Convergences, World Bosses, and interested in WvW. Thanks. 

27 minutes ago, Darps.5730 said:

Hey there semi-new player interested in guild content; joined a smaller guild with some friends but really unsure where to go, would appreciate the guidance of a larger guild. Regularly participate with my wife in Fractals, Strikes, Dailies, Convergences, World Bosses, and interested in WvW. Thanks. 

We would love to have you join our Guild.  I sent you a Guild invite, just press "G" to find it.  Discord info is posted in the message of the day.  Welcome!!

24 minutes ago, Skrunchkin.9703 said:

I'm interested in joining as a returning new player.

1 hour ago, Enzuo.3475 said:

Hi! I'm a new and returning player and I'm inteserted in joining your guild

• Like 1

Hello, I have been playing for a few months now and am in a small casual social guild.  I am looking to find some larger and more active guild to enjoy all content the game has to offer.  I have played with members of TG several times and always a good experience so I would like to join if you are still recruiting.  Thanks.

1 hour ago, Grumpybeard.9862 said:

Hello, I have been playing for a few months now and am in a small casual social guild.  I am looking to find some larger and more active guild to enjoy all content the game has to offer.  I have played with members of TG several times and always a good experience so I would like to join if you are still recruiting.  Thanks.

We would love to have you join our Guild.  I sent you a Guild invite, just press "G" to find it.  Discord info is posted in the message of the day.  Welcome!!

•  

If you are still recruiting I'd love an invite! I've been playing gw2 for a long while but never really got into end game content as I'm a bit more casual, but would really like to get more into that content as well as good fun with good people! Gamertag is TeenyBeany.3674

11 hours ago, TeenyBeany.3674 said:

If you are still recruiting I'd love an invite! I've been playing gw2 for a long while but never really got into end game content as I'm a bit more casual, but would really like to get more into that content as well as good fun with good people! Gamertag is TeenyBeany.3674

We would love to have you join our Guild.  I sent you a Guild invite, just press "G" to find it.  Discord info is posted in the message of the day.  Welcome!!

18 minutes ago, Daniel.4078 said:

I am interested in joining the guild!!!

Hi and Welcome!! We would love to have you join our Guild.  I sent you an invite, just press "G" to find it. Our Discord information is posted in the Message of the Day.

Hey guys i been playing solo for close to 100 hours now, I own all DLC and really love the game overall. But i really would love to be part of a guild to add the social aspect of it, and do some fun events other than story events lol. Would love an invite, peas and carrots. 🙂 My in-game name is:     Theloridonlord

Edited by Lorien.9486