<NA> <PvX> >>> The Guard<<< Casual yet organized is recruiting!

Arcadius.1247

6 hours ago, Trippin.8034 said:

Interested in wvw and raids for sure! I'd have to transfer but that's okay. I've played off and on since launch. 

Hi there, sent you an invite! Feel free to join out discord in message of the day! You can find that in the guild tab 🙂 Welcome to TG

2 hours ago, Kittlyy.4290 said:

Hellooo! I'm a newer player who got to lvl 80 about a week ago, still learning a lot of stuff but am quite interested in doing/learning more about wvw and other stuff :] 

34 minutes ago, Steelzombie.9827 said:

I'm a new player looking to get into fun things. I am very interested in finding a spot in your guild. 

Hi there, sent invites to both of you! Feel free to also join on discord, which you can find in our message of the day in guild tab (G). Welcome to TG 🙂 

Im newish and am looking for an active guild that does WvW, PvP, and is interested in running Dungeons/Strikes/Raids etc. An all-around thing. 

Does it matter which Home World I am in for joining a guild? Currently on Borlis. I am level 80, finished main story, LW1, and am currently in LW2.

2 hours ago, DravenAmos.6483 said:

Im newish and am looking for an active guild that does WvW, PvP, and is interested in running Dungeons/Strikes/Raids etc. An all-around thing. 

Does it matter which Home World I am in for joining a guild? Currently on Borlis. I am level 80, finished main story, LW1, and am currently in LW2.

I sent you an invite to both our WvW/PvP chapter, as well as our strikes/dungeons/raids chapter.  All of our events, signups, giveaways, and much more can be found in our discord which is in the message of the day in the guild menu.  Welcome!!!

22 hours ago, Vasimr.8157 said:

Hey, I login and play every day, but got a mail saying I was away for 2 weeks? could you kindly check and add me back please?

Do you play offline? That would cause you to be shown as inactive. I can reinvite you but I don't know which guild you were in

3 hours ago, Zanfiel.9413 said:

Do you play offline? That would cause you to be shown as inactive. I can reinvite you but I don't know which guild you were in

you are right, looks like im offline. how do i fix that? nvm fixed 😄

Edited by Vasimr.8157

Hello! I'm interested in joining. I'm still kind of new to gw2, been playing for almost 2 months now.  Looking to get into the endgame content. Started fractals and have a personal level of 17 at the moment.  Want to expand and get into strikes and raiding.

vAnoski.1832

Hi, recently left (1 day ago lol) to focus on some real life stuff. Realized immediatley that I needed a better time management system rather than leaving GW2 and gaming altogether. 🙃

With that said, Is it possible to get an invite back into the guild?

On 2/12/2024 at 3:49 AM, vAnoski.1832 said:

Hello! I'm interested in joining. I'm still kind of new to gw2, been playing for almost 2 months now.  Looking to get into the endgame content. Started fractals and have a personal level of 17 at the moment.  Want to expand and get into strikes and raiding.

vAnoski.1832

10 hours ago, Moonlapse.1308 said:

Hi, recently left (1 day ago lol) to focus on some real life stuff. Realized immediatley that I needed a better time management system rather than leaving GW2 and gaming altogether. 🙃

With that said, Is it possible to get an invite back into the guild?

Invites sent! Make sure to check out our discord in our message of the day