<NA> <PvX> >>> The Guard<<< Casual yet organized is recruiting!

Arcadius.1247

Hi I am getting back into GW2 after a long time away and I would like to join your guild as it seams to be a good fit. I play mostly during the day with some evenings so I hope you have active members during that time (CST). I am interested in doing any content but mainly focus on PvE. 

Thanks!

2 hours ago, IronTiger.3810 said:

Hi I am getting back into GW2 after a long time away and I would like to join your guild as it seams to be a good fit. I play mostly during the day with some evenings so I hope you have active members during that time (CST). I am interested in doing any content but mainly focus on PvE. 

Thanks!

2 hours ago, Mystik.9561 said:

I am interested in joint your guild, please pass along to me an invite if you would be so kind. Thank you very much!1

4 hours ago, Brandon.5874 said:

I would love to join brandon.5874 thanks 

Hey there, I sent you an invite to The Guard of Kryta! 

hi, I have sent you both invites. welcome to The Guard!

you'll find your invites in your guild panel. The link to the discord is there and a Message of the Day.

4 hours ago, Zaratar.4965 said:

Hi there, this sounds like a fun guild, can I join?

2 hours ago, Xenolithic.9608 said:

I'd love to join the guild.

Name is Aster.7529 because I just changed my name

Hi, have sent you an invite, it should appear in your guild panel. Default shortcut for guild panel is G. 

Be sure to check out the Message of the Day in the guild panel. There's a link to the guild discord there as well.

Welcome to TG!

4 hours ago, CrystalDragon.1645 said:

hey any possible way i could join?

22 hours ago, Athonere.5289 said:

I have never done PvX or fractals (mainly a PvE player), but I have a lot of characters, and am interested in upping my game. If you're still recruiting, that is.

7 hours ago, ItzWicked.2016 said:

I'd like to join

5 hours ago, xesteex.5316 said:

Hi,

i am on Ferguson's Crossing. i like to join the guild and improve myself and get gud at the game

3 hours ago, Wycked.7528 said:

Returning player looking to join up if possible!

message in previous post! 🙂

Edited by willow.8209

On 9/6/2023 at 8:00 AM, Mrs Lana.2506 said:

What time do you guys run guild missions? Sorry if this has been mentioned before in the thread. I'm after commendations but can't seem to find a guild that runs them at a decent time for me.

we have 5 guild chapters and currently have different guild mission runs for the various chapters at 4 different times, one of these in WvW. 

Subject to change, these times currently are (listed in EDT):

Sundays at 2 pm

Wednesdays at 6:30 pm (WvW)

Fridays at 8:30 pm

Saturdays at 10 pm 

I'll go ahead and send you an invite to one of the guild chapters and then if you think any of these will work, you can join and then post on the discord or tell any officer you want to switch or add a chapter (as a regular member you can be in up to 3 chapters), and snag something that works out for you. 

Edited by willow.8209
corrections to times/days

1 hour ago, Duby.5190 said:

Back after a long break. I am interested in joining your guild, please pass along  an invite if you would be so kind. Thank you very much!

Hello Duby....I can get you an invite if you like. Sent you to our wonderful chapter house of Tyria....Don't worry...you are in the right place, I promise. I hope you enjoy your time in the guard.

Edited by Kurosake.2194

3 hours ago, icebox.7120 said:

Returning player, looking to find some community. Was directed here from a Bluesky post ❤️ 

Hi, have sent you an invite, it should appear in your guild panel. Default shortcut for guild panel is G. 

Be sure to check out the Message of the Day in the guild panel. There's a link to the guild discord there as well.

I had to look up bluesky but it's great there are fans out there! This really is an awesome guild.

Welcome to TG!