<NA> <PvX> >>> The Guard<<< Casual yet organized is recruiting!

Arcadius.1247

53 minutes ago, Firestorm.2950 said:

Hello!

I'm interested in this guild and would like to participate in raids. Happy to answer any questions you may have for me.

Hi there, you have an invite waiting in game. Press 'G'!

I'd also recommend joining our discord server, you can see the invite link once you join in game. You can find out about raid training and the other groups, along with a bunch of other things, there.

11 minutes ago, Odd Future.5902 said:

I am very interested in joining. I've been playing since beggining with some breaks in between. Hoping to find a good community of people for some learning and great experiences!

I'd also recommend joining our discord server, you can see the invite link once you join in game. You can find out about raid training and the other groups, along with a bunch of other things, there.

5 minutes ago, Uptownsage.1927 said:

Hey there! returning player interested in pretty much all aspects ofo the game, PvP WvW open world and Raid/fractals. would be interested to join.

20 minutes ago, Nayas.4810 said:

New player here.

Got 80 and did some fractals.

Would be interested in getting into a more structured pvp / pve (fractals/raid) guild.

I mostly play NA EST evening.

You have an invite waiting for you in-game!

5 minutes ago, Teaghan.5872 said:

I’m interested in joining! I’ve just come back to the game after a long long time away and I’m still getting used to things again. I’m interested in Open World/Metas and maybe some Fractals and/or WvW.

Welcome back to the game. Invite sent! Press 'g' to find it. Welcome to The Guard!

3 hours ago, Luuke Skywalker.7283 said:

I messaged you directly in game, I think, but if you didn't get it, can you please invite me as well?

3 minutes ago, iSkiptLegDay.4037 said:

I'm a new player who is trying to join my first guild. I play support a lot but enjoying dmg as well. I'm more of a hardcore gamer than casual (with a full-time job) so I would like to get into all of the endgame content and learn the mechs. Also WvW looks fun.

1 hour ago, Father Merrin.2634 said:

I would love an invite 

Hey, I'm a relatively new player. Started playing with a couple friends. I've done a few fractals, currently pushing through Heart of Thorns, PvP rank 14, WvW rank 14 i think. I like trying out a bunch of things. Trying to get a better understanding of the game because I'm still learning about legendary items and ascended gear, roles and builds, etc. 

Usually on multiple times a week, 120+ hours total since February, and just looking for new people to hang with, learn new stuff, and vibe