<NA> <PvX> >>> The Guard<<< Casual yet organized is recruiting!

Arcadius.1247

4 hours ago, ziggy.7230 said:

returning noob looking for home.

4 hours ago, Seven.2485 said:

Would I please be able to grab an invite to your guild?

Hi there, you have an invite waiting in game. Press 'G'!

I'd also recommend joining our discord server, you can see the invite link once you join in game. You can find out about raid training and the other groups, along with a bunch of other things, there.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, justme.7203 said:

I'm interested.

Sveiradr@justme.7203

Hi there, you have an invite waiting in game. Press 'G'!

I'd also recommend joining our discord server, you can see the invite link once you join in game. You can find out about raid training and the other groups, along with a bunch of other things, there.

On 5/13/2023 at 1:41 AM, ziggy.7230 said:

returning noob looking for home.

On 5/13/2023 at 1:54 AM, Seven.2485 said:

Would I please be able to grab an invite to your guild?

Sorry for the delays, Invites have been sent. Press 'g' to find it. Welcome to The Guard!

Sorry, looks like you already were taken care of.

Edited by Gwen Blackheart.7902

16 hours ago, SlipHammer.4317 said:

Hi, I'd like to join. I'm new to GW2.

2 hours ago, Moebius.3964 said:

Hey, I'm interested in joining!

I'm a returning player, think I took a break around path of fire release so got a lot of catching up to do, which I'd love to do alongside a community 🙂

Invites sent! Press 'g' to find it. Welcome to The Guard!

Hi, thanks for reaching out! i've sent an invite to your guild panels, default shortcut G.

If you want to join the discord  (recommended but not required), the link is also in your guild panel in the Message of the Day.

Welcome to The Guard!

27 minutes ago, YaceTheAce.8670 said:

I'm interested in joining, just got back into the game after several years and I'm having a blast again. 

22 minutes ago, Balerion.6057 said:

I'm also interested in joining, I just got back into the game after a long time away!

20 hours ago, Sharanelle.4751 said:

I'm interested in joining. Returning player who started over fresh and recently finished all the core story and expacs. Not sure if it matters, I'm on Henge of Denravi. 🙂

Hi there!  You have an invite waiting for you in-game!  Open your guild panel to find it.  Welcome to The Guard!

3 hours ago, Random Person.5346 said:

Mainly a harbinger and a vindicator. Looking to try to learn fractals and strikes, and also do stuff like pve, pvp, and wvw.

4 hours ago, tomcellwheel.2167 said:

Returning Firebrand looking for a guild for PVX (Primarily PVE/Fractals/ Raid training at the moment, but WVW/PVP later when 'caught up'). Would be interested in joining since it appears my last guild has departed.

Invites sent for you guys! Welcome to The Guard 😄

9 hours ago, LASERRAIN.2358 said:

Returning player looking for a guild. Mainly interested in PvE content such as raids, strikes, looking to reach high tier fractals for the first time.

Hello and welcome, sent you an invite. Once again welcome to The Guard. Have a lovely day and hope that you have a pleasant stay in our guild.