<NA> <PvX> >>> The Guard<<< Casual yet organized is recruiting!

Arcadius.1247

36 minutes ago, Nicholas Frost.3864 said:

Can I join as well? I use to be in this guild, but I had a lot of real life stuff going on at one point and wasn't able to login to GW2 at the time. But now I think I'm ready to join again if possible.

Sure I can get you...

invite incoming

Putted you in kryta...hope you don't mind

Edited by Kurosake.2194

Hi! I’ve goofed around with story and open world content off and on for the past couple of years, and I’m finally buckling down to gear up for some organized content. I’m especially looking for a chill WVW group because that always felt kind of intimidating to just dive right in. I’d love an invite!

I play for a couple of hours most weeknights. Also most weekends, but those can be a little more hit or miss. I’m kind of an oddball in that I play from the couch with a DualSense, so I’m kind of asocial in-game since a keyboard isn’t as handy, but discord voice chat should compensate!

7 minutes ago, BurntGerbil.2861 said:

Hi! I’ve goofed around with story and open world content off and on for the past couple of years, and I’m finally buckling down to gear up for some organized content. I’m especially looking for a chill WVW group because that always felt kind of intimidating to just dive right in. I’d love an invite!

I play for a couple of hours most weeknights. Also most weekends, but those can be a little more hit or miss. I’m kind of an oddball in that I play from the couch with a DualSense, so I’m kind of asocial in-game since a keyboard isn’t as handy, but discord voice chat should compensate!

Invite sent! Press 'g' to find it. Welcome to The Guard!

On 10/25/2021 at 1:02 PM, Serp.3264 said:

Hey. I'd also be interested in joining. I played when the game first released and took several years off, just getting back into things. Mostly PvE at the moment, but I expect I'll try a bit of everything once I level up and get some gear. Thanks!

Hi! I've sent an invite to your guild panel, shortcut G. Welcome!

okay I evidently was looking at an old page! Sorry for the confusion. 

Edited by willow.8209
clarify double add