<NA> <PvX> >>> The Guard<<< Casual yet organized is recruiting!

Arcadius.1247

Hey, I'm a relatively new player. Started playing with a couple friends. I've done a few fractals, currently pushing through Heart of Thorns, PvP rank 14, WvW rank 14 i think. I like trying out a bunch of things. Trying to get a better understanding of the game because I'm still learning about legendary items and ascended gear, roles and builds, etc. 

Usually on multiple times a week, 120+ hours total since February, and just looking for new people to hang with, learn new stuff, and vibe

56 minutes ago, mjork.2715 said:

Hey, I'm a relatively new player. Started playing with a couple friends. I've done a few fractals, currently pushing through Heart of Thorns, PvP rank 14, WvW rank 14 i think. I like trying out a bunch of things. Trying to get a better understanding of the game because I'm still learning about legendary items and ascended gear, roles and builds, etc. 

Usually on multiple times a week, 120+ hours total since February, and just looking for new people to hang with, learn new stuff, and vibe

Hi there, you have an invite waiting in game. Press 'G'!

I'd also recommend joining our discord server, you can see the invite link once you join in game. You can find out about raid training and the other groups, along with a bunch of other things, there.

Hi there, I've sent you an ingame invite. Should be in your guild panel (default shortcut G).

Also in the guild panel there's a Message of the Day with a link to the discord (schedule of events, more chat options, etc).

Welcome to The Guard! 

O/ Returning player here, could practically say new with how long it's been. (There's a new WvW desert map?!)
Looking for a guild that has active players primarily around mornings EST (9am-2pm EST) 
Looking to do WvW but still interested in PvE as well. Server doesn't matter as I'll transfer wherever once I see activity.
If you have a spot for what I'm looking for then please send an invite. Have a good day~

12 hours ago, Theedgeofwinter.1905 said:

Hello, I'm definitely interested in joining!

10 hours ago, Linux.3042 said:

Hello! 🙂

I'm a returning player, back for about two months or so. Trying to get back in the swing of things. Definitely looking for a guild of kind and knowledgeable people if ya'll have some room. 

7 minutes ago, Phonton.1536 said:

O/ Returning player here, could practically say new with how long it's been. (There's a new WvW desert map?!)
Looking for a guild that has active players primarily around mornings EST (9am-2pm EST) 
Looking to do WvW but still interested in PvE as well. Server doesn't matter as I'll transfer wherever once I see activity.
If you have a spot for what I'm looking for then please send an invite. Have a good day~

All 3 of you have invites waiting, press 'G' in game! Welcome to The Guard!

Edited by TheEG.5873

Hi, I'm interested in joining if you have a spot. I'm relatively new (around 220h), I usually play a few h a day after work if that's ok or  if you need any other info let me know, I'm happy to answer. 

Have a nice day :classic_biggrin:

16 hours ago, Azazel.1039 said:

Hi, I'm interested in joining if you have a spot. I'm relatively new (around 220h), I usually play a few h a day after work if that's ok or  if you need any other info let me know, I'm happy to answer. 

Have a nice day :classic_biggrin:

Welcome Azazel to The Guard....I hope you enjoy your time with us. If you ever have a question just let us officers know. BTW we also have a discord that can be super helpful in keeping track of things and getting first alerts to things like our game of the month, special events, and even giveaways...you can see the link in the guild message of the day. If you however don't like using discord then no sweat, it isn't a must ....just helpful.