<NA> <PvX> >>> The Guard<<< Casual yet organized is recruiting!

Arcadius.1247

Hello, very interested to see the entirety of guild wars 2, recently started about a month ago after the steam launch and been having a blast, veteran MMO player trying to get the most out of every facet of the game, would appreciate a invite if you have the time, seems like the replies have been popping off, and have a wonderful day!

3 hours ago, silentbob.7643 said:

Would love to join an active guild that does raids and fractals. Current guilds kinda quiet so branching out to see whats out there. Judging by all the replys yall seem pretty active

😃

Sure thing Silentbob....I can get you an invite. Just accept and welcome to The Guard

13 minutes ago, VladTheeInhaler.1069 said:

Hello, very interested to see the entirety of guild wars 2, recently started about a month ago after the steam launch and been having a blast, veteran MMO player trying to get the most out of every facet of the game, would appreciate a invite if you have the time, seems like the replies have been popping off, and have a wonderful day!

Hi....just accept the invite I sent and welcome to Guild Wars 2. I know what it's like to be newish so our lovely guild officers can answer mostly any questions you may have.

Hi, have sent you an invite, it should appear in your guild panel. Default shortcut for guild panel is G. 

Be sure to check out the Message of the Day in the guild panel. There's a link to the guild discord there as well.

Welcome to TG!

13 hours ago, Lil Boofy.3479 said:

Wanting to join a guild. Looking to do all content!

Hi, have sent you an invite, it should appear in your guild panel. Default shortcut for guild panel is G. 

Be sure to check out the Message of the Day in the guild panel. There's a link to the guild discord there as well.

Welcome to TG!

12 hours ago, AcidBurn.6405 said:

Hi,

I am interested in joining.  I'm a gw2 veteran looking for some community and groups to run t4 fractal, strikes weeklies and raids.

Thanks,

On 7/11/2023 at 10:14 AM, mas.7401 said:

Have you consolidated the 5 guilds down btw?

Hi, welcome to TG. 🙂 Kuro has got you an invite and I thought I could answer your question.

So Anet has a limit how many people can be in any one in-game guild. We have 5 guilds to accommodate more people. This helps there be players available for events and such.

The guild discord server is shared between all 5 guild chapters so everyone can communicate together. And notices are posted in ingame guild chat for all the guild chapters the content is relevant to (so metas would go to each our 3 PvE-focused chapters, for instance). 

If you need more information check out the Message of the Day in your guild panel (G), or ask any officer or council member. 

In general, we don't require you to be social or join things or anything. It's there if you want it, and not necessary if it's difficult or you're not in the mood. (Certain types of complex content will expect participants to be able to listen to callouts on Discord, but our content is by players opting in.)

I'm another person who played early on, but left when the first living world came out, and am now back. 🙂 

Welcome to TG!

6 hours ago, ieatbroodlings.6704 said:

I'd be interested in joining! I played a d launch and have two level 80 characters but haven't played anything since living world came out! Just got all expansions and started playing again this week!  I play on steam deck sometimes so I don't always answer chat in game, is that a problem?

Edited by willow.8209
clarity

Welcome to TG!

6 hours ago, Anicsin.5738 said:

Hey folks,

I'm a newbie (well, at least to GW2, but played a lot with GW1), looking for a guild for my casual daily hours of gameplay. Would love to join your community! 🙂

Welcome to TG!

59 minutes ago, Feet to Back.4916 said:

Can you send me an invite, please?

Welcome to TG!

14 hours ago, FluxxMasterGinnis.1623 said:

Hi, I'm usually a solo player, would love to join on the guild for events and other progressions 🙂 

Looking to take the plunge and join a guild! Very very new player to GW2 but not MMORPGs. Played WOW for the last couple of years and Destiny before that. Almost 30; looking for a group of adult casual players/semi-hardcore (like winning is still good? lol) and just learn more about this pretty cool game! Not too sure about any of the endgame, still leveling through Personal Stories and experimenting with classes, but I liked dungeons and raids from WOW so I can't imagine it'll be too different here