Budget gear for my Firebrand

Avipt.9632

So i wanted to try Firebrand but i have no money really and cant get full viper or sinister, wich stats should i go for if i mostly to Open World PvE what would suit Firebrand well?

Im trying to find answers but couldt really find anything definate, notthing that suited my question atleast :)

I've seen one instance of a "budget" non-viper Firebrand , using carrion with only viper helm from unlocking firebrand (free).
You'll still want to hit ~100% burn duration though which is why smoldering sigil (~20 silver) and balthazar rune (10 silver each) are used.

Brutus and Sheena's armor is around 30 silver each (x5 pieces) and realistically unless you don't have access to LS4 and Bjora Marches I would not buy trinkets at all (go for ascended trinkets + weapons).

http://en.gw2skills.net/editor/?PWABc+t/lRw6YQsK2IW0WfveA-zRRULRH5vZoAlCbEPq0QCVQHJgDziunVA-e

Edited by Infusion.7149

On 9/7/2021 at 1:11 PM, Avipt.9632 said:

So i wanted to try Firebrand but i have no money really and cant get full viper or sinister, wich stats should i go for if i mostly to Open World PvE what would suit Firebrand well?

Im trying to find answers but couldt really find anything definate, notthing that suited my question atleast 🙂

There is some stat selectable exotic gear in the middle of the intro zone for HoT. Gotta do some metas for the currency, but much better than buying from the TP.

• Like 1

On 9/7/2021 at 7:11 PM, Avipt.9632 said:

Cheap choice based on burns: dire stats with Balthazar or Traveler runes. If you play WvW or PvP the rewards can provide the Warlord's Armor Box, which cointains pieces with fully selectable stats (the Glorius Armor track in PvP provides the same kind of versatility). For a Firebrand I would use either celestial or grieving (or a mix of both) stats.

For amulets, rings, accesories, back pack and submarine respirator use Bitterfrost Frontier and Bjora Marches to obtain ascended gear at almost no cost (Bjora requieres some personal history quest before the vendors become unlocked). Just those two maps would provide 100% of your non weapon, non armor gear in very little time.