Whatever happened with the Mystic Forge community events?

Chaz.1857

Hi there,

I've been curious about the "Mystic Forge Secrets" community events that happened briefly about a year or two back - Supposedly they were meant to be a way to unlock recipes for new mystic forge weapon skins, but as far as I can tell only two such weapons were ever unlocked this way.

I'd always wanted to use Deadliest Game (the ghillie-themed rifle skin) with my deadeye, but it never showed up. Is there any chance these events will start up again, or will we at least see a way to unlock the skins that have since remained unreleased?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Chaz.1857 said:

Hi there,

I've been curious about the "Mystic Forge Secrets" community events that happened briefly about a year or two back - Supposedly they were meant to be a way to unlock recipes for new mystic forge weapon skins, but as far as I can tell only two such weapons were ever unlocked this way.

I'd always wanted to use Deadliest Game (the ghillie-themed rifle skin) with my deadeye, but it never showed up. Is there any chance these events will start up again, or will we at least see a way to unlock the skins that have since remained unreleased?

Every single one of these events was bugged.

It's safe to assume the engagement level of the community did not justify the resources to fix them.