Restored boreal weapon blue?

Need help matching this color on the restored boreal weapons, I been trying to match it and I just can’t find that exact color blue in the dye system. maybe its just they way the light shines on armor compared to the weapon but nothing looks quite right

I’m starting to think it’s not a color option. Can anyone who is handy with this sort of thing help? 

2 hours ago, ASP.8093 said:

Depending on the item, try Sand Shark, Regal, or Electro Blue. (You don't have to buy them just to test, you can preview them by copy-pasting a code from the wiki or fighting it on the TP and right-clicking "Preview.")

You can even test all the locked dyes from within the wardrobe itself and even apply them to armour piece specific dye channels.

That's far better than the predetermined four channels in the preview window.

Edited by Fueki.4753
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 9/18/2021 at 10:29 AM, ASP.8093 said:

Depending on the item, try Sand Shark, Regal, or Electro Blue. (You don't have to buy them just to test, you can preview them by copy-pasting a code from the wiki or fighting it on the TP and right-clicking "Preview.")

thanks a ton electro blue is that match I was looking for! Now I just have to spend the 15 gold on it 😞 

• Like 2