Why complain all the time it's ridiculous

because the classes arent beta stage at all..it's alpha..

like if it is actually fun to play, underpower would be fine..like warrior/mesmer is actually fun to play even tho underpowered..

but..bladesworn....clunky af, i don't even care about the numbers..the skills are buggy..disappear..never hit anything..movement skills are clunky af, stuck yourself in walls and send yourself to the sky, animation are buggy all over the place, unfinished and doesnt look good...gameplay is clunky af as well..

Edited by Lighter.5631
  • Thanks 1

For me, its not that the new ele spec is undertuned for me to complain, its the fact it uses hammer in such a slow clunky way. Its the fact f5 feels like 1/2 a skill since you cant move it, and when you try to disengage it so you can reposition it all energy is lost and the skill goes on full cooldown with no after effects. It shares the same attunement cool down as core ele making it feel like core ele 2.0. Its not that its undertuned, but a bad unfun spec to play. It has terrible team support, such as no team healing, or cleansing. But juat provides minor boons in a small circle that no one in a match stands in.

Edited by Eddbopkins.2630
Spelling
  • Like 1

Dear OP, 

I think we've passed the point where ppl complained. True, honest complaints backed with facts mean players care. This forum (2013-2018ish)  used to be populated and a new post or response would refresh every minute or even less.

In game, players just dont log on Beta builds anymore. Most have stopped caring and just gave up. Last beta, pvp was populated almost 24/7 and most were on beta builds.

• Thanks 1